My first ever grow is in flower!

• Thread starter Zenpaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Congratulations on a successful first grow amigo.

Those buds look great bet your wrapped.

Is that a hygrometer you have hanging from the roof?

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Congratulations on a successful first grow amigo.

Those buds look great bet your wrapped.

Is that a hygrometer you have hanging from the roof?
Thanks bro! Yeah everything has been cured ready to go I'm preparing for my next grow which will be in bigger pots 2 blue dreams and 2 blueberry cookies! And yeah I had a meter at the top canopy and bottom

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I've learned to cull an cut some lower budz a week or so before harvest to test. Your doing great and will get better every grow season. Cheers, SS.

Hi mate, how do you prep the bud for smoking on short notice when you're looking to test them? I'm only at six weeks and tempted to try but too early yet. Probably next week will be a week or two from harvest tho

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Hi mate, how do you prep the bud for smoking on short notice when you're looking to test them? I'm only at six weeks and tempted to try but too early yet. Probably next week will be a week or two from harvest tho
I smoked it to test as soon as I finished drying them to see where they were at some had a strong taste of chlorophyll e.g northern lights I had to cure in Mason jars for a month for it to taste smooth and strong but the blueberry I could smoke straight after drying technically but ovbs will still cure for the month before doing my thing. I would say every few days give it a smoke and you will physically taste and smell the curing process and you will know when it's ready

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I smoked it to test as soon as I finished drying them to see where they were at some had a strong taste of chlorophyll e.g northern lights I had to cure in Mason jars for a month for it to taste smooth and strong but the blueberry I could smoke straight after drying technically but ovbs will still cure for the month before doing my thing. I would say every few days give it a smoke and you will physically taste and smell the curing process and you will know when it's ready
Nice! I was more referring to when people pick some low buds early to test development. If you want to know that you need to smoke them right away so I just wondered how he was prepping them for smoking on short notice

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Nice! I was more referring to when people pick some low buds early to test development. If you want to know that you need to smoke them right away so I just wondered how he was prepping them for smoking on short notice
Yeah I totally get you bro ai dobt think I ever did that but sounds like a good shout for the next grow maybe

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Yeah I totally get you bro ai dobt think I ever did that but sounds like a good shout for the next grow maybe
I'm pretty sure mine are already potent, I've been vaping the frosty ends of the fan leaves I pull off and they're still better than any weed I can buy in this city! 😅 Just can't get quite enough magnification on iPhone magnifier to properly look at trichomes. They look milky though??? 😂

C39BBB85 DBC3 4E45 9C79 93C3469AA7A4
45125158 E03C 458E AB08 BA7259CE4F8D

Latest posts

Top Bottom