My First Ever Growing:blueberry :pc Grow

• Thread starter Diddle Dine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I have a Mr grow pro I received from a fellow long time grower and a few blueberry seeds
The pc tank has 2 out take fans and one intake
It has 3 less that I was told add up to 45w but I do not know the definite wattage
I covered all light leaks in casing besides what gets out thew the carbon filter on out takes
Inside is lined with a seemingly very bight reflective linking
My seeds have just been put on paper towels to continue germination
After 12 hour soak in bottle water
I have many questions along the way but right now I'm curious about the soil for my seeds when they pop
I have a simple starting soil mix and a general purpose mix only nutes I have is a bag of soil add in but for acid loving plants (my bad) any tips on mixing
One baby is beginning to break out
My first ever growingblueberry pc grow

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I feel my initial anxiety had me checking them too often (letting light hit it often....how bad is that for my germination rates?

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Keep them in a dark warm place bro.. Couple days youl be fine to pop into some soil.. And plain water intill true leafs set in

Hope all goes well bro. I'm following along!

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Thank you much for quick reply never used any type of forms b4
Accidently posted twice I am leaving in my closet with a small heater set at 75°f and in between two plates
Edit: I guess I didn't post two threads it was labeling my post within this thread my bad v.v

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

That's sound good to me.. Its cool bro. I'm new here to. Been growin for twp years so not professional by any means. I can never read enough. I go to bed with a head ache every night lol...

What your doin sounds good. Me. I just pit them in a takeway tub with damp tissue ontop of my tent for 2-3 days..
Any pics of your setup bro.. I'm along for the ride

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Yes I'll take some real quick was just waiting for my gf to get up as to not disturbed her and thanks again for support man image pull out pc into full room for photos but I have it in a closet I hope air flowith is OK this way

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Aslong as your closet is gettin fresh air or new air in there then thee shouldn't be a problem.. Anytime brother.. I'm still new so we learn from each others and our own experience.. Don't stress if ya girls asleep bro.. Don't disturb her lol. Mine kicks off if I wake her lol

Autoflower iv just finished on 12/12

WP 20170130 18 32 59 Pro
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Nice plant man what strain mine are non feminized nor autos
And some pics as promised
I took a bunch
20170203 043702
DUbble 12v bottom one for the three fans and one for the three lights
Carbon filter comes on and off by magnet
20170203 043815
20170203 043837

Now for the power...lleft side is outtakes right is intake I belive
20170203 044047

20170203 043923

It runs 3 of these led straps water proof cords and move able via magnets
20170203 044314
Not much light gets out more than I'd like bbut I'm happy won't have to worry about light leaks as it will be stored in lightness closet

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Looks good bro.. What sort of training you thinkin of doing? Lst would work brilliant in that space.. You want to try aim to fill as much as that space you can... Never grown with leds before.. I'm buzzing for you bro hope all ends well...
Id worry more about light gettin in whilst your on 12\12... Wouldn't bit of gaffa tape sort the light leeks

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Ignore that lol I'm still half asleep.. Youl get a nice yeold bro from scrof in there bro.. Keep ya tickin over untill your next crop.. Have you got a idea yoh want to be producing? Iv never grown micro so couldn't say how much you could pull from a small space

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Barneys farm lemon amnesia.. 6 weeks veg. Unsure when I flippedd to flower.. Bio bizz soil. Ionic and hessi nute range.. Smells like lemon sherbet and a touch of lemon disinfectant... Pics wher taken 27th Jan.. Will get some fresh ones tonight up for u bro n a pic of my tent bat work ATM.. Are u in the UK?

WP 20170127 18 53 03 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 14 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 24 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 30 Pro
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I am defiantly thinking of lSt I really enjoy the idea of Scrog
20170203 044122
I have this small Scroggins screen the connects in it via magnets but I feel the holes are too tiny they are only like 3/4Sq inch holes or so
I plan by the end of the year building a working Sq meter of grow space but have to do some house work and save 1200 to do it pristine I want to learn more with this micro first

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I am from USA and those are some beautiful photos getting my blood boiling with excitement for when I can start admiring my own little beautys

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I actually could venture to guess there from Barnes as well I feEl I have heard him mention that bank

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

That's it bro.. Start small get to grips with it. Learn about feeding how the plant grows and training etc... Once u get to grips go bigger. Dail your routine in.. Youl be sound bro..

Seems you no wat ta want to do.. Just put the theory to practice now bro

I got a white widow x amnesia aswell but ain't nowt to shout about. Genetics int the best but ya learn someway don't ya

Pics from.27th Jan

WP 20170127 18 55 43 Pro
WP 20170127 18 56 09 Pro
WP 20170127 18 55 52 Pro
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Definitely and I am on social security income and I don't go out and interact much so it's basically me here with them at all times I got a timer but I figure I should be my own light timer since I'm always here because I feel I should keep fans running with out light ..is this correct?

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Obviously way you ahead of myself but I was thinking about adding blue berry extract to my water during last day or two of flush for one plant just for extra blueberryNess have you tried flavoring b4

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

I haven't mate no n I smoke weed with it in.. Personal I wouldn't bro and for ya fans. Its up to u.. It is a good idea to keep the air axchange good . But I don't so its entirly up to Yu bro.. And I use a timer at least you know its precise and if you Ava hav to go out for some unknown reason you nonur little lady's will be safe

Top Bottom