My First Ever Growing:blueberry :pc Grow

• Thread starter Diddle Dine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

After reading your link I might buy them just to have regardless how well they work but taught mylar reflection rating at least for flimsy is like 99.998 or someshit

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

I don't no bro.. Its up to u.. Either flat white paint or plastic or try the mylar sheets bro.. Preference more than anything I think

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Sounds like a plan bro. No point spendin if u dnt have to

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

My grandmother bought me root starting Pele test for seeds a little humidity dome and a seedling warmer so I transfered seeds to it the seed that had the rootless forming is growing no signs of anything from others hoping this germination kit help will check them in 12 hour to see if first pop to prop open dome lid

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Hahah.. Ur gran knows you grow bud lol.. And helpin you lol. Al mine does is moan my flat stinks haha

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Hahaa go on gran lol.. Years ago I asked ma nan if I can put a plant in her garden. She said yh n said shel look after.. She rang me bout 6 months later n said this fukin plants weed innit... I went to see what it turned out like. It was huge.. 10ftvwide n 7ft high.. Had some bud onit but it didn't produce a lot. Good old England's shitty weather for ya lol.. Does ya nan blaze lol that be joke

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I Diana's weather is stupid as shut it is all 4 seasons in like 2 days sometimes any time of year lol

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Wank bro that is.. Gona say if ubgt a good spot outside. Wack a seed out mid April. They get massive lol I'm lookin for a spot this year.. Might hide one at my bosses yard lol

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I don't here but someday I do own 10 ayers including farm lands and my own river and lake but it's a 1000miles away

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Yeah I am currently planing on setting it if I ever do leave for any reason but I feel my best option is just get a second power supply but I've heard for quite a few that it's OK to shut fans off at night but I'm not sure yet... have you used Scrog b4 do I need bigger holes in my screen?
I'm new to this to but I am using three inch scrog mesh on my plant. 3/4 is pretty small in my opinion in with some finesse you could make it work.

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Yes that's what I was thinking I'm thinking I'll make a 1.5Sq in grid and just hook magnets to it I don't really like how it fits in there any way

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Do you have any other tips as far as attaching it,I defiantly agree the magnets in it are week and positionEd badly u think string or coated wire

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Yeah I was thinking about just sniping them but u thing 1.5in is good or should I do bigger Ifor I cut it the day be 4 times the size plus size of wire

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Here's what I mean. If you using a screen you'll be weaving the higher growth into the screen to have a even canopy here my attempt.

WP 20170203 001
gingerscotty

gingerscotty

2 inch or 1.5 seems ok.. Id go with 2 myself to be on safe side. Aslong as uv got room for the growth of the plant n ain't goin to tear or harm the plant bro

Top Bottom