My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Dude, I wasn't even really sure what it was lol. You think it's just nute burn?

What are your temps? I know you’ve had the tip bleach for a week, how close are the lights now?
Why exhaust 24/7?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What are your temps? I know you’ve had the tip bleach for a week, how close are the lights now?
Why exhaust 24/7?
Lights are around 32 to 36 inches I believe. I run the exhaust to combat the humidity because I'm in my basement and it can climb at night.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Can you test runoff?
I don't have a ppm tester, or whatever they are called lol. I should probably get one? Al I test is my pH. I didn't write it down but it was damn near perfect like 6.4 or 6.5 I believe.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I don't have a ppm tester, or whatever they are called lol. I should probably get one? Al I test is my pH. I didn't write it down but it was damn near perfect like 6.4 or 6.5 I believe.

If you’re water only for feeding, PH your runoff.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Looks like nutriant burn to me. May need to treat ASAP. MHO
I gave plain water yesterday. I got a decent amount of runoff. I could have up to 5 weeks left according to the breeder. What do you guys think about cutting the mega crop out because the high nitrogen in it, and giving FF tiger bloom?

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I gave plain water yesterday. I got a decent amount of runoff. I could have up to 5 weeks left according to the breeder. What do you guys think about cutting the mega crop out because the high nitrogen in it, and giving FF tiger bloom?

Dangerous. You need to wait for the coloring of the mega to become more like the FF color before doing anything. Please man, just flush with water until that dark dark green fades a bit. I just lost mine trying to fuck with more nutes. Don’t do it.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Dangerous. You need to wait for the coloring of the mega to become more like the FF color before doing anything. Please man, just flush with water until that dark dark green fades a bit. I just lost mine trying to fuck with more nutes. Don’t do it.
Yea, for sure bro. Less is definitely better I have realized. I stayed strong and didn't give any nutes for 5 weeks. Then I go and do this shit lol. I'll definitely wait a bit and see before I do anything.

Top Bottom