My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

You could pull air. You’d have to seal all vents to tent and hook the biggest duct possible to a window or whatever. Screen it for bugs and be sure no light gets in. This will limit intake though. But you could add another cheap duct booster $20 just on the intake end. Technically if the box is sealed the exhaust will pull intake as fast as it exhausts. But I doubt air tight will happen in tent. You would have to use the circle port holes.
I’ve done this in a sealed 3.5 x 3.5 box with just a 4 inch exhaust fan.

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Hell yea bro, a big reason I made a journal for my first grow was so people can learn from my mistakes and see what things actually end up working. Plus it's just cool to look back and see how far they have come.

So how big is your room?
So my room will be in a basement im either going to get a tent or build a col interior walls with air tight corners and a spot for a charcoal filter and a hole for a big ass exhaust fan. The room if I build the walls will be about 10x8 that will give me room for cloning and my mamas if I decide to do a perpetual harvest but if I want il have to build shelves and a wall seoerate for my clones but I have plenty of room for my endeavours

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

So my room will be in a basement im either going to get a tent or build a col interior walls with air tight corners and a spot for a charcoal filter and a hole for a big ass exhaust fan. The room if I build the walls will be about 10x8 that will give me room for cloning and my mamas if I decide to do a perpetual harvest but if I want il have to build shelves and a wall seoerate for my clones but I have plenty of room for my endeavours

Just bought my tent and delivered Friday. :love1:
2X4X8 GG tent for $208. That’s not the LT version, 1600 count material. Growers house .com special right now with 15% on all tent.
Just sayin
:ninja:

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Ok guys here

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Solo, I wouldn’t worry about your runoff ppm as much as you are. You are in soil, as the water movement through the soil it will pick up the small soil particles and that will be coming out with your runoff. I typically run everything organic and when I do I never use meters; they do not work correctly with organic nutrients. Both tds and pH meters base their readings off the charges of the particles in solution. Lots of organic materials have neutral charges and will not be read correctly by the meters. Also if you end up with soil particles in your runoff you will never have an accurate reading of what is actually coming out compared to what was going in. To me it I see all about using nutrients in moderation, I almost never go full recommended strength, and watching for what’s the plants tell you they want. But all in all I think you have done a great job with this grow. As you gain more experience you will only grow better herb. I am looking forward to seeing your future grows.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Solo, I wouldn’t worry about your runoff ppm as much as you are. You are in soil, as the water movement through the soil it will pick up the small soil particles and that will be coming out with your runoff. I typically run everything organic and when I do I never use meters; they do not work correctly with organic nutrients. Both tds and pH meters base their readings off the charges of the particles in solution. Lots of organic materials have neutral charges and will not be read correctly by the meters. Also if you end up with soil particles in your runoff you will never have an accurate reading of what is actually coming out compared to what was going in. To me it I see all about using nutrients in moderation, I almost never go full recommended strength, and watching for what’s the plants tell you they want. But all in all I think you have done a great job with this grow. As you gain more experience you will only grow better herb. I am looking forward to seeing your future grows.
Thanks a lot bro, and if nothing else, I can more accurately measure what is going into my water and also get an idea of where my tap water is at. After the ppm readings I got from my runoff, and based on how my plants looked, I kind of realized that it's clearly not as important when using soil. But it's nice to track it and see how the plant is doing relative to the numbers and just try to learn from it.

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Wifi alien x gg4 x predator pink
Chopped at 55. Got about a gram of scissor hash from trimming it. Coulda went longer but I go for highest thc f Amber trichs I pushed amber one time my first grow ever since cloudy is way better super cloudy minimal Amber View attachment 834320View attachment 834321View attachment 834322
Wow bro that shit looks insane insane5he gg4 times Wi-Fi alien times predator pink sound's insane already hahah that looks great from pic looks like its leaning more sativa is that how its been?

Wishbone

Wishbone

Monster762

Monster762

Wow bro that shit looks insane insane5he gg4 times Wi-Fi alien times predator pink sound's insane already hahah that looks great from pic looks like its leaning more sativa is that how its been?
It’s pretty good. I think it’s the strongest one this run. Flavor isn’t all that. No sweet no fruit no pine. Just thick. I got the WiFi cross as freebies. 2 different phenos or whatever. One was chunky buds these taller foxtailing buds.

Top Bottom