My first grow (gulp)

• Thread starter Werebad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I moved my whole grow up stairs to my bedroom and ordered a actual tent that will be here Saturday pretty excited fun to get toys like a kid on Christmas 😁

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Those fem seeds? Or are those bag seeds?I use bag seeds.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

U should gets some females don't pull them if they dont show when they say they say in pre sex or the early stages or veg like four to 6 weeks cause they might not wanna they might wanna just keep it a secret never know but just to be 100% fs it's a male u can wait a week or two into flower

Werebad

Werebad

OK, I have been doing the Neem treatment for a couple of days and it looks like the mildew is possibly spreading. Or, it could just be the Neem oil runoff I am not sure. Conditions have been dry, with RH at anywhere from 30's to high 40's and temps running between 72-80, mostly low 70s. After a little reading, I may not be spraying the bottoms of the leaves as good as I should so I am going to try that tonight. They seem to be growing pretty good, I haven't noticed any sort of gnats or anything. I put up a fly strip today and so far it is empty. I am having a great time learning about these plants and I'll be damned if I am going to let anything mess them up, lol.

Cheers!

MIldew 1
Mildew 2
Mildew 3
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Need that humidity up if possible. Put a pic of all plants

Werebad

Werebad

I'm trying to keep humidity low to get rid of the mildew if it is there. My stakes are pretty loose but I only have 2 staked at this point, and I can only use 4 of these anyway, lol.

MIldewy
Werebad

Werebad

Everybody seems happy, seeing some nice growth as the third set of serrated leaves come in. Probably have to transplant to 1 gallon pots soon. I'm hoping to sex them before I move the females to their final 3 gallon pots. Having a blast so far, cheers!

IMG 5877
IMG 5878
IMG 5880
IMG 5882
IMG 5885
IMG 5886
Dan789

Dan789

@Werebad wouldn’t up pot too soon, if you’ve got holes on your solo cups, wait till your roots are showing out of the holes. Then they’ll be off to the races when they do get those bigger pots. Good job getting through your first two weeks as a “grower”...

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

@Werebad wouldn’t up pot too soon, if you’ve got holes on your solo cups, wait till your roots are showing out of the holes. Then they’ll be off to the races when they do get those bigger pots. Good job getting through your first two weeks as a “grower”...
Agreed. Let those roots fill the Solo cups pretty well before you pot up. It won't hurt them to get a nice established root system going first. It'll make transplanting easier, also.

Werebad

Werebad

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea, I will wait and let them root a little longer, but I am chomping at the bit! I'm also anxious to start topping, lol...Fortunately, I am old enough to exert a small amount of self control these days...They are starting to smell good, too

Cheers!

Werebad

Werebad

Today when I opened the tent I got a really nice whiff of sweet sweetleaf lol...They have started smelling very very nice. The stems are getting thicker and I was able to remove the stakes from the three that needed them. I'm seeing what I assume is a little nutrient burn on the tips of a couple of leaves, (FoxFarm Ocean Floor soil and water is all they have had). I'm going to try and ride it out unless it gets worse. I'm also having a little trouble getting the heat out of the tent in the early evening (the sun sets near the outside closet wall) so I am going to try a low speed intake fan and some ducting to see if it helps. The temps get up to 86C! I can leave the door open and its fine, but I'm hoping to avoid that. All seems ok besides that. Cheers!

IMG 5924
IMG 5926
IMG 5927
IMG 5928
IMG 5929
IMG 5930
Top Bottom