alaskind

this one may be my Lil Kim ;)
IMG 20150829 192334
IMG 20150829 165103

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
that gal had ExGen written all over it...... You fukkd that gal hard, left her wet n sticky, arms flailing all about. Flowers just bowing her fragile arms. Thats what Im talkn about.

Nice work bro.!!

Skunked

Skunked

Just read the whole thread, that bbk pheno was beautiful, as they all were but just getting ready to pop some bbks and that was a great representation of what it can do in the right cross, looks beautiful.

Kimbo in general tho - wish I would've known about it when it was for sale lol

Good job man. Any other grows diaries going?

alaskind

alaskind

Just read the whole thread, that bbk pheno was beautiful, as they all were but just getting ready to pop some bbks and that was a great representation of what it can do in the right cross, looks beautiful.

Kimbo in general tho - wish I would've known about it when it was for sale lol

Good job man. Any other grows diaries going?
EG is dropping some dank soon, including Kimbo and a cpl crosses I uh, cant remember where, if U PM me I bet I could ;) Im going to be adding some shots of thunderfudge's Super Sour Larry Deez to my "Alaskinds Oregrow" thread tonight, its a new diary Ima run for all of my grows for the foreseeable.....

Skunked

Skunked

interested in that so I'll follow along for sure, his banana crosses sound so dank...as I'm sure this one will be too. Looking forward to your grow :)

Will pm you as well, thanks bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom