My First Growlog Here-- Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter alaskind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

ikr
Super potent. And the dry sift from kimbo won a cup recently.
Ive heard some people say that Kimbo lacks in the flavor dept. I agree a little. But if you flush it for a good fade, then give it a 90+ day cure , it gets a wonderful cinnamon maple wine flavor.

Lol mine ain't never gunna last that long!! :D

alaskind

alaskind

Haha. I hear you. It gets easier. I have small jar of some Kimbo now that has about a 8 month cure so far.
When I ordered Kimbo, I was lookin for the dark sweets to run perpetual, I think Ill be harvesting Kimbo for a good while, I bet it will be hard to bump her out of her spot among the mommas... so should be easy to keep the cured around :)

alaskind

alaskind

This is the BBK pheno, awfull early for trichs like this
DSC06361

alaskind

alaskind

The smells of this strain are new to me. Its not what Id call loud, or penetrating. More like thick, cut it with a knife oozing fruit jam, some with more underlying axle grease, some with a fresh steaming muffin smell...... I have a hard time not rushing the room before lights on, its truly been a memorable pheno hunt so far. Cannot wait to be puffin this herb......

alaskind

alaskind

ty @thunderfudge I will post up some shots of SSLD soon on your thread, ffs I need a better camera, cell phone aint cuttin it :P

Top Bottom