My first hydro run part deux: flowering

• Thread starter Chris1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mmmmasonite

according to the math its not even close to the cheapest...

i would chose it last out of everything on that list.

Well, MOAB is very concentrated at 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons....So you might have to do a little more math as far as usage rates in relation to price...Since you wanna call me out I will let you do the math.:)I said it is ONE of the cheapest.... not THE cheapest. It also contains no dyes...Roots don't like dyes....I personally don't use it but I have some friends who kill with it....For it's price I think it is a pretty good gig.....Peace

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

how much do you expect the application rates of 0-50-30's to vary? they are all 0-50-30. some times idk why i even bother to reply....

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I personally don't use it but I have some friends who kill with it....For it's price I think it is a pretty good gig.....Peace

how much do you expect the application rates of 0-50-30's to vary? they are all 0-50-30. some times idk why i even bother to reply to you....

you know i test these products in side by sides tests in a labratory grade mmj wharehouse right? Your saying use this product because your friend does? You have got to be kidding me.

M

Mmmmasonite

how much do you expect the application rates of 0-50-30's to vary? they are all 0-50-30. some times idk why i even bother to reply to you....

you know i test these products in side by sides tests in a labratory grade mmj wharehouse right? Your saying use this product because your friend does? You have got to be kidding me.:character0029:

whoa....sorry big timer......They do vary in what they suggest you use..I have researched this before...Here is one example....You use 1/2 tsp. a gal for Beastie Blooms as apposed to 1 tsp. per 5 gallons of MOAB. They are not all 0-50-30 either. Shooting powder(My personal favorite) is 0-35-28 and is 2.5 grams per gallon the 6th week and double that in the 7th. I am also not sure if the NPK value has anything to do with concentration of powder in relation to ppms per gallon. How do these boosters differ in ppm per gallon when diluted?......... Calm down champ. I personally know and help some of the best MMJ growers in S.D along with running my own rooms...We work in the same field my friend. I know people who use MOAB successfully in large ops...That's all.........No need for the harsh tone...If you can correct me then that is great...More knowledge for everyone. That is what these forums are for. Relax Smokey!! It's all good

BTW..... 145 posts in a few weeks? I think your "wherehouse" may need more attention. :evilgrin0040:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

They are not all 0-50-30 either. Shooting powder(My personal favorite) is 0-35-28 and is 2.5 grams per gallon the 6th week and double that in the 7th.

No, they arnt all exactly 0-50-30. i generalized to show cost, which apparently isnt good enough for you, so lets look at it closer:

First, shooting powder is 0-9-20 not 0-35-28. Second, the H&G feeding schedule uses shooting powder far too late for most early flowering plants. Please stop providing incorect/false information and urging other growers to use it.

I am also not sure if the NPK value has anything to do with concentration of powder in relation to ppms per gallon. How do these boosters differ in ppm per gallon when diluted?.........

And being unsure of basic nutrient analysis makes you feel like your in a position to advise other growers on nutrient use?

I addressed all of your questions here:

The thread covers N-P-K, guaranteed total analysis, actual available ppm analysis and the nutrient profiles of most of the boosters in question.

BTW..... 145 posts in a few weeks? I think your "wherehouse" may need more attention. :evilgrin0040:

Two of my many rooms are seen here:

What kind of attention do they seem to lack? As head of plant nutrition for several laboratory/medical grade facilities i work 16 hours a day 7 days a week. I post on my breaks because i cant get enough plant nutrition.

M

Mmmmasonite

Wow.....I dig the info!! Thanks brotha! That's what I'm talkin about. I don't mind a friendly debate if we can all learn something from it....Peace

D

DMTx6

If going into flowering without that much root mass will it affect my yield? I know the usual is 18-24inch then you can start the flowering process, but what if you get to that height before enough roots can build up? My friend uses Canna and has great growth, but his roots seem to lack compared to my AN setup where my plants don't grow at the same speed as Canna but my root mass is double almost triple his. any info would help. thanks

Top Bottom