FLoranova bloom
hygozyme
aquasheild
floranectar
cal/mag
liquid kool bloom

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

In a previous post you said it was DWC but i see lines there around 1/2" if im not mistaken. Is it a RDWC or a DWC?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Nice grow bro! I used the FNB my last run and thought it was great, no probs with nute burn at all although I went a little light on the application. Going to run it again with my new grow thread but heavier since I have some known genetics this time. Keep it rollin' man!!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

In a previous post you said it was DWC but i see lines there around 1/2" if im not mistaken. Is it a RDWC or a DWC?

If I did, I apologize! It is RDWC....the rez is outside the tent! Recirculating water 24/7!!!!

Nice grow bro! I used the FNB my last run and thought it was great, no probs with nute burn at all although I went a little light on the application. Going to run it again with my new grow thread but heavier since I have some known genetics this time. Keep it rollin' man!!!

They seem to love it! I like it! I just got some AN Connoisseur A&B and Im gonna try them out in a coco grow i got going with some OG KUSH! I might do a comparison, side by side FNB VS AN CONN and log it on this site????

Is anybody else curious to see that?

u got a lil jungle in there bro!

I KNOW HUH? Thanks! Im gonna do a little foliage trim in a couple of days(3rd time). the Sharksbreath is one heck of a bush, and each stem is fuckin strong. No need to SOG this strain, just top it once or twice and what u see is what u get!!!!!

Thanks Everyone......I have company right now so when their gone(wed 1/26) I'll update some more!

KUSH

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
hey kush how long did it take you to receive these if you dont mind the ?

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'd be interested in seeing the AN vs. FNB man, I'm new to the nute scene so wouldn't mind a side by side journal thread.

kushluvr

kushluvr

hey kush how long did it take you to receive these if you dont mind the ?

No problem bro, ask away! I just ordered some over the holidays, and bcuz of that, they took a little longer(different suppliers too!). My first order was from everyonedoesit.com and it was max 2 weeks with 4 extra beans!

I'd be interested in seeing the AN vs. FNB man, I'm new to the nute scene so wouldn't mind a side by side journal thread.

Cool man! :)I'll be starting that thread in a few days!

Happy Growin!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Sorry bro, the test is gonna be a while! I cloned the two OG I had and when their ready Im gonna put them in my flood n drain table, most likely with the AN Conn nutes, and when this Sharksbreath is done, im tearing this RDWC out and putting in another FND table and at that point ill do the Floranova vs AN Conn test! Sorry bout that! Im just not comfy with the coco setup they were in!

kushluvr

kushluvr

The SB are looking great.....I bumped the nutes up to 1350 and as they are heavy feeders, im finding out.

Also I switched to AN hammerhead and MOAB bloom enhancers...........so we'll see what happens!

More pics tonight!

Kush

kushluvr

kushluvr

here's a couple when the lights are on....

Also anyone using the floranova bloom? How often are you changing your rezz?

IMG 1522
IMG 1521
IMG 1520
kushluvr

kushluvr

hey guys,

i just realized the rez has been at around 60 degrees, ooooopppps! well this has been my biggest issue with dwc so far. im having a hard time keeping my rez at a consistent number (65-69)! lately bcuzz of the winter its been easier, but in the summer, i dont stand a chance! I dont have a chiller or the extra $$, so this might be the last dwc for me! back to the ebb n flow! So I added a fish tank heater on the lowest setting, we shall wait and see!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good brah! I'm sure you'll be able to afford a nice chiller after this successful run... :cool

S

spider125

Would adding a little ice to it when it gets to hot hurt anything? I can't wait to start my first indoor grow. Gonna go with rdwc.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Looking good brah! I'm sure you'll be able to afford a nice chiller after this successful run... :cool

Thank you!

I hope this run will pay for itself???? they're a little stunted, but recovering as we speak, almost the 5th week and not alot of frost, bummer, ill let'em go a little longer to hopefully make up the time!

Would adding a little ice to it when it gets to hot hurt anything? I can't wait to start my first indoor grow. Gonna go with rdwc.

I thought frozen water bottles would work, but the water level will rise, therefore making it harder than it has to be! ice cubes will dilute the nutes in your rez which isnt a terrible thing, but just more hassle! At least for my situation!! Buy a water chiller bro.........or go ebb n flow! you'll thank me later!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Update......day 34 flowering!

As you can see......im having issues now! Day 34 and only this much growth???? Ive got the temps up a little so we'll wait and see. Im getting a little bummed though!

What do you guys think, am I too worried?

IMG 1526
IMG 1525
IMG 1524
IMG 1523
kushluvr

kushluvr

After this run, I think im gonna stick with the OG, its much easier for ME to grow, IDK?

Latest posts

Top Bottom