My first real harvest

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

This is my first plant to harvest that i grew 100% by myself. Its a mystery seed i think its Chemdog D or something like that. Harvested at day 61 of flower.

grown in happy frog soil and used Hydroponix 3part nutes with fox farm boosters. flowered undr a 400hps
PA110051.JPG
PA1000681.JPG
PA110045.JPG
PA110053.JPG
PA110052.JPG
PA110056.JPG
PA110051.JPG
PA1000691.JPG
:banana1sv6:

J

JonathonStrange

congradulations I hope you enjoy the other side the process to be just as fun. way to go

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice harvest & there's many more 2 come it gets better every time..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Great Work!

...Now do it again

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done

Hope you took clones because that looks like a keeper. At least deserves another run, great job

mal

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice job brotha! looks superbly dank. didja get some cuts of that? hope so... peacentreez

K

kes5480

congratulations on your grow!
Thank you fishwhistle, growing is truely my passion, I love it so much, thanks again and there will be more to come, i have a couple test grows goin, u should check em out

congradulations I hope you enjoy the other side the process to be just as fun. way to go
Thanks Jon. Fun is right. I wish i could grow bud for a career...peace

Good job kes, here's to future harvest bro!
Symbiote420, thanks for checkin out my plant bro. Harvest is my Favorite time. lol

I'd say you kicked some major ass. Nice effin' job!
Thanks for the compliments Kolah. This stuff smells like lemons...kinda smelt like a fruity pine-sol sweetskunky smell, lol

Nice harvest & there's many more 2 come it gets better every time..
Goo whats up bro...thanks for checkin out the harvest, and yes many many more to come..peace

...Now do it again
ok

Nice Brutha!
Thanks tre farmer. I'm hoping to improve every grow, atleast i learn more every grow.lol

Nice!
Enjoy
sdgrower, thank you

Hope you took clones because that looks like a keeper. At least deserves another run, great job
mal
Thanks mal, and hell yeah i took some clones off this plant, i got another in week 5 of flower, plus a few clones in veg too. i'll post pics later

nice job brotha! looks superbly dank. didja get some cuts of that? hope so... peacentreez
420 wad up bro...yes sir i took cuts, and glad i did after seeing this bitch bud out...super dank bro, Damn i LOVE growing! :banana1sv6:

Nice, looks yummy! Peace
Saltywerkz thank you and it smells yummy too, ill post some dry bud shots and a smoke report when it ready.

Thanks yall for lookin at my harvest and the kind words, truely a family of farmers here, I love it

peace kes5480

Top Bottom