My first run in ucdb32xl

• Thread starter GRAPEGODaero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

Learning that the uc is a bit of work to keep in check. Should get it figured out to where its not as much work i would think. Ill definatly need good help to run all 3. That is the hard part. Finding good help that knows how to follow directions. Not going to have some fool fucking things up. Ill just try running 2 next run and see how that is before busting out a 3rd.
I hear ya, once they're running smooth, it's all good. Figuring out problems sucks. The plants can show signs of issues overnight.

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Here is a pic of the next run early day 3. Expanded and put 2 32 site and modified the other 32 site to a 12 site. That leaves me enough room to move comfortably during changed outs. 76 plants its going to be fun.
I have a lot of blue dream this time. 1 full system and a few sites on another. Got some lost cause down and a few gold leaf.

20200117 154910
Resized Screenshot 20200118 191125 Pulse
20200116 204432
20200116 165330
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

everything looks great! glad to see some UC action . i will be following along!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Why does everyone have problems with the hydrogen pro? Its pretty nice

That looks exactly like a portable propane water heater for camping/off the grid showers. Does it work on the same principles? What does it do with the heated water? I have a portable propane water heater for my shower, I have thought about sticking the unit itself in a grow room for the extra co2. Doesn't seem to generate much heat aside from the hot water, either.

Mospeada

Mospeada

Wow insane...I wish there was a sub forum for the commercial stuff, it was pretty hard finding this journal. Good job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom