My first Spider Farmer Grow

• Thread starter uphere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uphere

uphere

First go round with the SF 2000.
Purchased direct from factory, cost just under $260 (shipping Included)

The ladies are 29 days above grade.
I'm using Coast of Maine, added 20% perlite and 1/2 cup of castings.

The girls have been smiling since the day they broke ground. The lamp has run between 73-77 degrees on average. The SF is currently running at about 70 Persent. The lamp has cost me under $10 this mouth.

Girls seem extremely happy. I've seen a ton of BS on here about farmers knocking this lamp or that lamp. While I'm sure the high end lamps are great, we can't all aford $800 for a lamp. So far I am extremely impressed with the unit. Runs cooler then I thought, cost effective and most importantly the girls seem very happy. Again, not trying to start a lamp war, I've seen enough of those.

The girls are Pebble Punch. I run for 17 hours. Medium is COM, I'm feeding with a 66% Advanced A&B. I will also be running a 100w Cree Cob during flower. I will update this thread every few weeks. I am aware that another farmer is currently running his own test but thought that a second trial may help future farmers. Nice to have a couple reviews.
My first spider farmer grow
My first spider farmer grow 2

Cracken

Cracken

First go round with the SF 2000.
Purchased direct from factory, cost just under $260 (shipping Included)

The ladies are 29 days above grade.
I'm using Coast of Maine, added 20% perlite and 1/2 cup of castings.

The girls have been smiling since the day they broke ground. The lamp has run between 73-77 degrees on average. The SF is currently running at about 70 Persent. The lamp has cost me under $10 this mouth.

Girls seem extremely happy. I've seen a ton of BS on here about farmers knocking this lamp or that lamp. While I'm sure the high end lamps are great, we can't all aford $800 for a lamp. So far I am extremely impressed with the unit. Runs cooler then I thought, cost effective and most importantly the girls seem very happy. Again, not trying to start a lamp war, I've seen enough of those.

The girls are Pebble Punch. I run for 17 hours. Medium is COM, I'm feeding with a 66% Advanced A&B. I will also be running a 100w Cree Cob during flower. I will update this thread every few weeks. I am aware that another farmer is currently running his own test but thought that a second trial may help future farmers. Nice to have a couple reviews.View attachment 1036620View attachment 1036621
looks good. yeah and I hear ya about the high end lights. I know that they do work better but it like comparing cars, if it gets you to where you are going its all a win.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Good luck mate! ❤🌱❤ looks like there's quite a few of us running the SF-2000!

growsince79

growsince79

They look healthy but way too small for 28 days. Maybe room is too cool? Turn up the light? idk

Top Bottom