• Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

20151012 205732

Here she is all iced out

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I just picked up a new cloning tray and some more rapid rooter plugs. Trying to keep my chem, sfv og and ghost og genetics around. The plants i grew out are garbage, i highly suggest against re-vegging clones...i swear it cuts down on nodes and in turn you get more stem.... All yoy really need is a razor blade, Some peat plugs, plain water and a ghetto humidity dome = making clones easy. Make sure to keep it wet under that dome. And dont let the temps get too high. I WANT you to Succeed !! Heres the thread of me when i first learned to clone. Alot of good info in there.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/trouble-with-cloning.74581/page-2

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Wassup my brotha? Been sick as dog shit the last week but I'm feeling better today so I guess maybe its not the aids despite my brothers diagnosis lol... That bud looks like the butt naked truth !!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I just picked up a new cloning tray and some more rapid rooter plugs. Trying to keep my chem, sfv og and ghost og genetics around. The plants i grew out are garbage, i highly suggest against re-vegging clones...i swear it cuts down on nodes and in turn you get more stem.... All yoy really need is a razor blade, Some peat plugs, plain water and a ghetto humidity dome = making clones easy. Make sure to keep it wet under that dome. And dont let the temps get too high. I WANT you to Succeed !! Heres the thread of me when i first learned to clone. Alot of good info in there.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/trouble-with-cloning.74581/page-2
Finally getting my new seedlings goin 3 weeks old and I will be trying to get it right . I only have one Alaskan thunder-fuck seed pop. And one white rhino. Up to say 3 nodes. Some 4. The tangarine kush and Kandy kush are shooting for the stars☺. Got the domes and rooting gel.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

What's up fellow farmers ☺. Well , I now have a grow again. @420lyfePPP tangarine kush kandy kush ATF. BC GOD bud the gsc is coming along . Not at her level YET. Anyways. This my lil room most in 3gal bags . Pro mix BX. Dutch pro and advanced nutes. And cal mag .
20151106 211134
20151106 210908
20151106 210919

Couple more items and get my meds back . Landlord issues lgnorant prick. Anyways. Alot of work. solo farmer. Other than that frost this house up☺ . One last dab and night

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well got lil ladies ☺ all should be since their feminized seeds . But not always a guarantee they say.
Room is nice at 27-28*c and 45 rh . Popped more TK since is had an accident but sog is still gon happen Peace and good vibes.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Man , well one is dropping nuts . Ni isolation setup sucks . My bulk pack of tangarine kush was suppose to be feminized. 500$ and nuts . Oh well not now but soon I'll be checking out breeding . Love to grow from seed .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

But checkingthe seeds for the round volcano end. Never really failed that way . And I'm more convinced tHan ever that you can pick ur female seeds.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Man , well one is dropping nuts . Ni isolation setup sucks . My bulk pack of tangarine kush was suppose to be feminized. 500$ and nuts . Oh well not now but soon I'll be checking out breeding . Love to grow from seed .
damn sry bro..i got some god bud fems once..allfn males yo? wtf..glad they was a gift

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah messed up . Some seed banks . Shady ones . Like I got no original packaging. But they do alot of business . But then they say that feminized seeds are bs. ☺ . But on bright side. I never lost my Alaskan thunder-fuck awesome. I didn't get stoned and miss it . Had a bulb crap out this morning 3 months ago not much longer . My bud hooked me up and got the rest of my gro box . ☺ Have been mixing the tea from green planet and I am going in cautious. But I got enough seeds eCT , so he asked for info on root builder so will do . And veg a&b . Tried to use weak tea on seedlings before and they caught fire☺.Jk. but hope all garden are rockin and bulbs burning keping the lil beauties warm☺ . 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

My gsc is pretty old now looks nothing like what I thought . Letting her go and let the buds fill out. Smells like .... not sure yet . Change #2 icing up though.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Started green planet nutrients today was running their bloom a&b and weight . Then start the finisher. Pro-cal . All the take and grow box☺. Tried root builder on seedlings today and my small white rhino . When I feed the 5gal buckets gon see how much bigger my root ball goes . .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Pretty much sure I never lost the god bud . Big relief. Lost two plants and now I running a Hairum ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Put the green planet nutrients a&b veg juice and root builder . Actually put it in my seeds that popped 2 days ago Bang tap roots out the bottom☺no burn . Used cautiously and . Gonna stick to em . The gsc is bustin pistils all over . Ever since bloom a&b

Top Bottom