My flower room (sugestion welcome)

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Impressive grow, Sedate you made me laugh.. :)

Dude, just keep doing what your doing, If your getting close to a gram a watt then you dont really need anymore help.. :)

G

gloriousgreen

Nope i am geting more .6 watts per atm.Hence why i am trying what i need to improve.

G

gloriousgreen

I must be doing something wrong i just finished them and dryed them and i got 4 elbows... for 6 Lamp i must be doing something wrong.

I will put my co2 up in the air that might help.I had spider mite that might be the other prob since normally they drink 2.5 liter every 2 days and this time around it lasted easely 3.Every temp was at 80 F day 76 night.My ppm and ph was calibrated every week.

I am like lost.With this set up i should have at least 1 elbow a lamp.Maybe 6 month old lamp is too much lumen lost?

G

gloriousgreen

I dont wanna be the one removing the dirt from table it must be a pain in the ass.

A

amstercal

What strain are you growing? I'm terrible at scale in pictures, so how tall are your plants? It seems like some scrogging or lollipopping might be good. How much larf are you getting?

G

gloriousgreen

like 30 to 38 inchs tall once in full buds form.I have around 60 under 6 1000 watts.So that is approx 11 feet X 12 feet X8 feet high of lights area.I lolipop (cut head 1 week before going in flower).

J

jakew215

four pound from 54 plants? yeah man that doesnt sound right. you can grow more then that with four plants in hyrdo with those lights hanging vert. make the plunge. it wont be fluff either.

get your feet wet with a trial run on the side. you got the space my man, take full advantage...

looks good otherwise... how many harvests a year?

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
I do 40 plants for 6k and get 12 lbs everytime with any strain even og,are you letting them dry out a little before the flip?

G

gloriousgreen

Nope i do not let them dry when i flip it.

jakew215:You talking about UC system or DD buckets?

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
I always let them dry out a little, I run 4 gallon coco buckets and after two weeks they get almost a gallon a day, and are dry every morning.

G

gloriousgreen

I run 3 gallon coco but no perlite added.I usually give them water every 2 days (2.5 liter each time).

The only other thing i could think off is maybe not enough fans or my CO2 should be hung from the cieling.The rest is pretty much ok (it seems).

J

jakew215

Nope i do not let them dry when i flip it.

jakew215:You talking about UC system or DD buckets?

dd's system is proven to produce 4lbs/plant with enough lighting.

UC is pretty powerful to my understanding also. might be doable with an UC system, i have just done extensive reading on DD's buckets and think its a proven design, especially those of us with space/plant limitations.

J

jakew215

I run 3 gallon coco but no perlite added.I usually give them water every 2 days (2.5 liter each time).

The only other thing i could think off is maybe not enough fans or my CO2 should be hung from the cieling.The rest is pretty much ok (it seems).

maybe get some short 5 gal buckets make up your own soil mix with perlite, soil, coco, and some other additives, there are some good soil making tutorials around.

idk... im not really experienced so take what im saying with a grain of salt, ive just done my research.

your nute line up looks good to me. maybe try a real powerful feed like the connoisseur line from AN. or some H&G maybe.

all the tips i can really think of. def hang that burner above the plants and spread the fans out. dont let the air get stagnant anywhere in there.

just keep at it. make little changes and keep track of what works and doesnt. im sure im not telling you anything you dont know.

Top Bottom