My friend Ted

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Lost a good friend's father last night.

He was an icon...a pillar... the best. Ted/'T' showed my whole crew how to be men when we were just kids, teated us like men looooooong before we deserved it, taught us all about respect and loyalty and honor. And now he's gone to the beyond. Too soon....

Ted passed last night while surrounded by his family, wrapped in their love and care. He went out like a champ, with dignity. Fuck that hurts to write.

Will you please do me a favor and give him some support while he finds his way in the beyond? Next one you burn, please just say his name out loud... 'T' was his nickname... he will hear you.

ftwendy

ftwendy

T loved getting high.... he always told us 'Stick to the herb - those powders and pills will get ya every time'. That simple and frank advice (we were like 13 when he first said it to us lol) always kept my nose clean back in the day, helped me avoid a lot of problems as an adult, and in no small way contributed to me being here on the farm today.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Ted is there on the right...all smiles and wrinkled like a roadmap. He would have fit right in here.

T

I haven't slept a wink, and now its time to focus on being available, affable, cool and steady. Like my guy T. Not going to be easy. Gotta do it tho. Many, many thanks for the regards and consideration. It means a ton to know you all are thinking of T and his loved ones. Keep burnin for him guys

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im really sorry for your loss brother. Its hard when you lose someone close. Big doobie for "T" this morning.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Condolences to you and yours ftwendy,I'll send out best wishes with my GC around the campfire tonight.

ZONER

ZONER

Burning the last of my CandyLand your way T ... Puff ...puff...pass..:shy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom