• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

In the words of GT it's not who you know , it's who you blow ! Lmao
crowd fund it man, offer a years supply of food for those investing X amount. I know some people that set up a bakery by saying to people, hey if you donate money so i can buy premises and an oven etc, I will give you bread for one year. It worked man, they are up and running with zero debt bar having to make a few hundred loaves of bread every week and gift them to the supporters.
People dont need banks any more man

Ecompost

Ecompost

Made some topical today. Followed gt's recipe. Accidentally got a lemon oil that says don't use on skin but being so diluted I'm like ahhhhhh fuck it. Gonna try some on my shoulder after I take a shower. It actually hurts today so it should be a good test. It's still solidifying right meow.
Older lady @ sprouts check out was like, "hmmm what are these pellet things for?"
"Oh I'm trying out a homemade topical lotion, those are beeswax"
"With just coconut & these? Thats it? I've never heard of that"
"Wellllllllll.... (I start whispering) it's also got a bunch of marijuanas in it to help with joint pain"

Her face was priceless.
do you eat meat? perhaps you might look at your own pH and work out a diet that enables a higher rate of calcium uptake. petrifying meat in the lower colon produces high levels of phosphoric acid which prevents calcium absorption through acidification.
the body begins to harvest calcium from our skeletons and so on, its a vital elements for life after all, and so we get pain.

We also have a chronological reduction in pancreatic activity which reduces the bodies ability to break down Fibrin, diet choices further compound this matter.
Fibrin is essential for recovery, it meshes wounds and tears together. The pancreas then releases an enzyme which breaks down the fibrin mesh once we are healed.
However, when we pass 25 years old, the pancreas in most humans, suffers a reduced ability to deploy the enzyme and thus we get resistance and lack of mobility where the fibrin mesh remains in situ. there are some foods you can take to boost the acitivity of the pancreas and help mitigate the reduced enzymatic activity

hope that helps buddy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahha yeah i feel yah. I saw a fire get started by lightening strike yesterday, but we did just have 3 minutes and 12 seconds of rain LOL
hahahahah sounds like texas rain hahah texas rain is what ever comes out the end of that garden hose mate hahaaha,sucks 50% today 60% tomorrow ,40 for sunday,will see bet i get about as much as you in all 3 days if any hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

crowd fund it man, offer a years supply of food for those investing X amount. I know some people that set up a bakery by saying to people, hey if you donate money so i can buy premises and an oven etc, I will give you bread for one year. It worked man, they are up and running with zero debt bar having to make a few hundred loaves of bread every week and gift them to the supporters.
People dont need banks any more man
believe it or not bro,use to be like that many moons ago when i was a kid,i have gone to store for old folks and bring there groceries to there house,canning been a way of life id tote jars of jelly and veggies to family neighbors and as there kids came to our house,just swapping shit to survive,it was a very poor time back then ,but was so much better in my opinion,there was a bond with folks back then

Dbear180

Dbear180

you gonna have hell getting it from that jar hahah,mama has me rub her shoulders with it,damn if i dont have to work wit it and my old ass hands,lmao im not sure if you can eat it,but i sure been thinking about rubbing some on bread and giving it a try hahahah

Haha yeah I realized after I had it all mixed up I had no small jars! Walking around like fuck fuck fuck what should I do? Was thinking Tupperware but I wasn't sure about it pulling shit outta the plastic. Gonna cut it into little bars after I get some more appropriate jars.

I initially used a lil too much & my knees were slimy til I went to bed but I used it on my shoulders & elbows too & they all felt great.
Kinda warm & tingly after a while & then nothing. All my test joints felt better :)

Dbear180

Dbear180

you gonna have hell getting it from that jar hahah,mama has me rub her shoulders with it,damn if i dont have to work wit it and my old ass hands,lmao im not sure if you can eat it,but i sure been thinking about rubbing some on bread and giving it a try hahahah

I think next ima try it on my feet. They sore as hell by 3pm on fridays.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

believe it or not bro,use to be like that many moons ago when i was a kid,i have gone to store for old folks and bring there groceries to there house,canning been a way of life id tote jars of jelly and veggies to family neighbors and as there kids came to our house,just swapping shit to survive,it was a very poor time back then ,but was so much better in my opinion,there was a bond with folks back then
That's exactly what I was telling my wife these days your neighbor might rob you . You never know . There was a time when neighbors helped each other not just hey I need help with this ; but Realy helped each other's family survive .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha yeah I realized after I had it all mixed up I had no small jars! Walking around like fuck fuck fuck what should I do? Was thinking Tupperware but I wasn't sure about it pulling shit outta the plastic. Gonna cut it into little bars after I get some more appropriate jars.

I initially used a lil too much & my knees were slimy til I went to bed but I used it on my shoulders & elbows too & they all felt great.
Kinda warm & tingly after a while & then nothing. All my test joints felt better :)
not sure ,but microwave might melt it enough to get it out the jar,the jars op uses work real good,my hands have the bad arthur going on if you dig and they work real well for folk like me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That's exactly what I was telling my wife these days your neighbor might rob you . You never know . There was a time when neighbors helped each other not just hey I need help with this ; but Realy helped each other's family survive .
unfortunatly i do think this is a subject that will never turn that full circle of life friend,sad but true,those days are gone,hey at least we as old farts got to enjoy it,i cant think of a single thing kids would be able to look back and enjoy these days

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahah right,you know i threw papers back then,every morning right around 4 am out throwing papers the milk man would trade me a paper for a cartoon of choclate milk,that was a prize back then,choclate milk was from a can to milk lmao no one could pay the price for the real stuff hhahhahah

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'm not to old sir but I was raised in a small town . Wich had very old fashioned ways . I chopped wood , shoveled driveways, raked leafs ; anything for a pop and a pack of ball cards . I have much respect for ya @oldskol4evr . Ppl just make shit to complicated these days .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm not to old sir but I was raised in a small town . Wich had very old fashioned ways . I chopped wood , shoveled driveways, raked leafs ; anything for a pop and a pack of ball cards . I have much respect for ya @oldskol4evr . Ppl just make shit to complicated these days .
hey it dont end there,every time my old ass see's a women or man having problems at stores and home depot i still give a helping hand and dont care what folks think,it still deep within this old ass hahahah,speeking of,about 3 weeks ago a older man was loading some compost in his truck,i said damn employees here,went and loaded his truck,the gentleman said thank you young fellow,made my damn day,he was only about 10 yr older than me id guess,both of us old and gray still kicking it haaha,then helped him in his truck,i dont have any clue other than he is a gardner like me that will go down in the garden probally hahahh,you know the main thing that riles my ass up more than anything these days is we men,what the hell is this shit waiting at a door for a female to open it and they come in behind them,my wife was going into a valero to pay for gas while i pumped,i turned to tell her something,there was a dude standing there at the door and waited for her to open door so he could go inside,blood boiled and ass was raw,went to confront him and mama stopped and said wasnt worth it,was to me,disrespect always has time for it,i be damn if he wasnt in the store and waiting at door and a female came in to the store and he walked out as she entered,oh ya took some breathing to leave the place,hahahh

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I know how you feel I have nothing but older ppl in my neighborhood . I help every time I get a chance ben working one mans garden bc he broke his leg. "They say you know wish there was more youngins like you" I just tell them I'm doing my part . That's what people don't understand . When you do something to help someone expecting nothing in return then they will do the same it's a never ending cycle of kindness so why be hateful. That and when I see couples arguing in public with kids there . It's like I was always taught you can figure your problems out behind closed doors . I'm only 26 , but just know that I'd give anyone my last dime or the shirt off my back if they needed it more than I did .
hey it dont end there,every time my old ass see's a women or man having problems at stores and home depot i still give a helping hand and dont care what folks think,it still deep within this old ass hahahah,speeking of,about 3 weeks ago a older man was loading some compost in his truck,i said damn employees here,went and loaded his truck,the gentleman said thank you young fellow,made my damn day,he was only about 10 yr older than me id guess,both of us old and gray still kicking it haaha,then helped him in his truck,i dont have any clue other than he is a gardner like me that will go down in the garden probally hahahh,you know the main thing that riles my ass up more than anything these days is we men,what the hell is this shit waiting at a door for a female to open it and they come in behind them,my wife was going into a valero to pay for gas while i pumped,i turned to tell her something,there was a dude standing there at the door and waited for her to open door so he could go inside,blood boiled and ass was raw,went to confront him and mama stopped and said wasnt worth it,was to me,disrespect always has time for it,i be damn if he wasnt in the store and waiting at door and a female came in to the store and he walked out as she entered,oh ya took some breathing to leave the place,hahahh

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I know how you feel I have nothing but older ppl in my neighborhood . I help every time I get a chance ben working one mans garden bc he broke his leg. "They say you know wish there was more youngins like you" I just tell them I'm doing my part . That's what people don't understand . When you do something to help someone expecting nothing in return then they will do the same it's a never ending cycle of kindness so why be hateful. That and when I see couples arguing in public with kids there . It's like I was always taught you can figure your problems out behind closed doors . I'm only 26 , but just know that I'd give anyone my last dime or the shirt off my back if they needed it more than I did .
Good folks here..
I think I was 26 once, but I don't remember..LOL

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That's awesome . You was lmao you probaly still are at heart .
Yep..it's the body that's wearing out..Can't complain though..gonna turn 71 this fall..what pain I had is gone (weed), and I take ZERO medications..

I was prescribed Oxy for over 10 yrs and was able to quit it immediately after getting my MMJ card (Felt like a junkie quitting..withdrawals were horrible)..

Now I grow my own and make everything else myself..Butter, Rosin,Hash, Hash oil..Love it all! NO pain as long as I stay baked..SO I DO!! LOL

An old hippie taught me to grow..now Ima the old hippie..LMAO

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Once again much respect to you . My dad has just had back and hip surgery about 6 minutes months ago he's on so many hydros it's crazy . I'm trying to convince him to let me grow him some just for him I'd even find a strain particularly for him and make or learn to make whatever he needs . Where we live it's still very taboo me , my gma, brother , and aunt are the only smokers in my fam. He says he would if all the kids were grown , that he doesn't want to set a bad example . I keep trying to talk him into it . Idk if he will break. I do know i Hope he gives me and cannabis a chance before there's not a chance anymore .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom