My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

We all age man. I could die before you though . Never know when your last day is I've realized how precious life Realy is since I've had kids. Happy to hear you still doing good man . I can only hope I get around as good as you when I'm your age.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yep..it's the body that's wearing out..Can't complain though..gonna turn 71 this fall..what pain I had is gone (weed), and I take ZERO medications..

I was prescribed Oxy for over 10 yrs and was able to quit it immediately after getting my MMJ card (Felt like a junkie quitting..withdrawals were horrible)..

Now I grow my own and make everything else myself..Butter, Rosin,Hash, Hash oil..Love it all! NO pain as long as I stay baked..SO I DO!! LOL

An old hippie taught me to grow..now Ima the old hippie..LMAO
teaching the grow and the cycle continues ya,same here a chic though,lived in her garage and she taught me the herb and growing,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Once again much respect to you . My dad has just had back and hip surgery about 6 minutes months ago he's on so many hydros it's crazy . I'm trying to convince him to let me grow him some just for him I'd even find a strain particularly for him and make or learn to make whatever he needs . Where we live it's still very taboo me , my gma, brother , and aunt are the only smokers in my fam. He says he would if all the kids were grown , that he doesn't want to set a bad example . I keep trying to talk him into it . Idk if he will break. I do know i Hope he gives me and cannabis a chance before there's not a chance anymore .
you would be surprised what some of us old folk have done hahaahh

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Once again much respect to you . My dad has just had back and hip surgery about 6 minutes months ago he's on so many hydros it's crazy . I'm trying to convince him to let me grow him some just for him I'd even find a strain particularly for him and make or learn to make whatever he needs . Where we live it's still very taboo me , my gma, brother , and aunt are the only smokers in my fam. He says he would if all the kids were grown , that he doesn't want to set a bad example . I keep trying to talk him into it . Idk if he will break. I do know i Hope he gives me and cannabis a chance before there's not a chance anymore .
Many yrs back, they found an xtra vertebrae in my back, and wanted to do a spinal fusion..No way Jose..They said I'd be in a wheelchair by 30..NOT!! I was still skiing at 65!! Oh..the Back Doctor was JFK's doc..I guess they know more now.
Only been cut once..to remove my tonsils when I was a toddler..

Yes, getting older is no picnic, but it sure beats the alternative..LOL

My younger sister is 66 and is NOW very straight. She asked me for something for her aged muscles and sleep..Sent her a present to try and help..(My diy hash oil)..Hope it helps (She's trapped in Fla.)

I also tried Melatonin which was good for me years back..today it did the opposite and kept me up..Back to weed and dabs + edibles for me.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Minutes lmao dang auto correct . Oh I you old heads went through more hell then ppl these days can imagine !
Yea..we also had more fun then they could ever imagine too..LOL

Woodstock was absolutely the best!!:)
And of course these guys!!
Original

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Melatonin keeps me up as well. I couldn't imagine getting a spinal fusion !! Yikes !!!! skiing nice that's mind over matter my friend . Weed is amazing man when I get a couple good harvest I need to make something for my father but idk what maybe some butter

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'll have to take a pic one day but I have some of their albums (records of my grandmothers) and a tshirt . Love them fellas . Come together . I was. Born to late man I missed all the good shit .
It was so fun..but there are fun times today also..
Here was one of my favorite stoner songs that no understood that wasn't a stoner..

And then there was WOODSTOCK!!! WOW!!

Ecompost

Ecompost

believe it or not bro,use to be like that many moons ago when i was a kid,i have gone to store for old folks and bring there groceries to there house,canning been a way of life id tote jars of jelly and veggies to family neighbors and as there kids came to our house,just swapping shit to survive,it was a very poor time back then ,but was so much better in my opinion,there was a bond with folks back then
yes, project fear man...it changed us all

Ecompost

Ecompost

hahahahah sounds like texas rain hahah texas rain is what ever comes out the end of that garden hose mate hahaaha,sucks 50% today 60% tomorrow ,40 for sunday,will see bet i get about as much as you in all 3 days if any hahah
passed my farm by, I was up the mountain hiking, stopped for a beer on way home, rivers running down the street, so i drive home thinking yay, no watering cans required...fucked if it werent bone dry everywhere near me. Farm didnt get a drop. Local rain for mountains, not for me in the valley tho ...bastards

Ecompost

Ecompost

Many yrs back, they found an xtra vertebrae in my back, and wanted to do a spinal fusion..No way Jose..They said I'd be in a wheelchair by 30..NOT!! I was still skiing at 65!! Oh..the Back Doctor was JFK's doc..I guess they know more now.
Only been cut once..to remove my tonsils when I was a toddler..

Yes, getting older is no picnic, but it sure beats the alternative..LOL

My younger sister is 66 and is NOW very straight. She asked me for something for her aged muscles and sleep..Sent her a present to try and help..(My diy hash oil)..Hope it helps (She's trapped in Fla.)

I also tried Melatonin which was good for me years back..today it did the opposite and kept me up..Back to weed and dabs + edibles for me.
try wild asparagus root tea :-)

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
You only need to filter the coconut oil with plant material. Cheese cloth works.. Hell you can use a t shirt

About how long should the coconut and material stew? Max temp?

Thanks

Dbear180

Dbear180

About how long should the coconut and material stew? Max temp?

Thanks

After you decarb & the oil is already melted down I let it sit in the oil for 15-20 stirring occassionally. then poured that into the warmed beeswax pot through cheesecloth & continued to stir occassionally until it all mixes with the wax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom