My Girlfriend Got Heart Like A G

• Thread starter Geenastee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Thats why i did what i did, so this forum dosent turn into a dating advie service, this forum just really dosent need that stuff^

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
What do you think my friend, who has been very lonely for many years, chose dating tinder plus vs gold? If someone says that the second, then he will be mistaken, because nothing pleases a person as much as the other half who cares about you, loves and naturally pampers you. This can be achieved with the help of a dating site.
You're about 4 1/2 years late with the advice, girlfriend got chopped in pieces and the dude is doing life.... 👹

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Wonder where he’s doing his time, would love to see if he’s as badass as he thinks, punk, lmao. What a read

ArrEll

ArrEll

I'm sure there is a lot I'm not saying. The chick was there when I was on the streets, when I was locked up. She helped me pass college, she helps me take care of my old man. She's forgiven me for putting my hands in her. Can't throw that away BC I tested nutts
Work on Calming Down your relationship with her. Take her to the beach, the park, take her to concerts....show her that "Living Calmly" is enjoyable too. Or she will continue the Drama, One-Upping you at every step, and she may run you into the ground
in the long run. Good luck, and I mean that. There is nothing less "funny" than a woman who'll try to have you arrested, just to show you who's Boss.

Top Bottom