My Girlfriend Got Heart Like A G

• Thread starter Geenastee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Your going to end up in jail right after she starts fucking your best friend. I really hope not but Ive seen it happen more than once. Its really hard to turn a relationship around once certain lines have been crossed, its rare but it can happen. I was with my exwife so long I was beginning to wonder who the crazy one was. After 10 years and a nasty divorce I found out, been with the new woman for almost 7 years now and the difference is night and day. A good woman will change your life. Not trying to come down on you because Ive been there and wished I had listened to my dad and the other old men who know a crazy bitch when they see one.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Dam bro. Sorry that happen. I respect yalls opinions. But she has alot more to snitch on than just my bud. Fuck the laws anyway.

Geenastee

Geenastee

What kind of man bails on his kids and fiance? Over a plant to say the least? Sorry y'all but I guess I just have different priorities. Marijuana is a giant part of my life. But so is my family....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Please keep us updated! :D Anger is like a drug, when your mind reacts with anger there is a breaking point and that's when the real domestic violence starts! :cry:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Shit man I quit smoking weed to get custody of my kids from the ex. I dont think anyone is telling you to bail over the plant they are telling you to bail because it sounds like you are in a toxic relationship that will not end well, especially when there are children involved. If family is important to you then do what it takes to have a healthy relationship with this woman learn to walk away before shit escalates, get some anger management, do whatever it takes and dont commit crimes that will take you from your woman and kids. Wish you the best with your family and if you really want it to work Im sure you can figure something out , just dont wait until its too late.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Anger is a legit emotion. It's how you handle the anger that matters. So y'all are saying I should bail on my gal, daughter, and responsibility because my gal got mad and cut 2 plants up? Remind you now, I did tell her to do it. I just assumed she was too much of a pussy to do it, apparently I was wrong.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Who said my relationship was toxic? It's great. Trust me bro I would stick around if I didn't want to. What the hell I look like? Well y'all don't know this is the internet after all. But please guys. I thought this shit was funny. I didn't even get that mad about the plants. I got priorities. Money school family. The bud and shit is dope. But in the end it really wasn't that big of a deal. But yea who said my relationship was toxic? Who doesnt
bump heads with the ppl closest to them?

Geenastee

Geenastee

I gotta quote bossie on this
" you dont know my struggle so you can't feel my hustle." Much love to everyone on the thread. But I'm out! Be easy ,stay high, and fuckin get that bread Gee out.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Man what we are all saying is if she is willing to take it that far then she is showing signs of doing worse in the future. Just think, next time yall fight, she calls the cops but doesn't say anything and they show up, take you to jail. Its the same situation as if you left her ,except you CAN'T provide for the kid or yourself because you are in jail. Trust me, I've seen girls do some of the most cruel things over the stupidest shit. You could find a girl that will grow with you, or isn't going to be a risk factor if you continue to grow. Trust me I know this. My girl would not touch my shit under any circumstances. She even asks to go in the room because she knows they're on a specific light schedule in flower. I suggest that you think real hard and long about growing and her. Are you willing to quit growing? If not then I only see one option but that's me.

Geenastee

Geenastee

What
I find it humorous that you think your girl is a G for killing plants:cry:
Life cuz. Just plant more! Fuck lr2s anyway. Chick did me a solid. She smokes too you guys. Which baffles me a little. BC it only gives her less bud to burn. Are yall trying to hate BC I didn't get overly upset about a few marijuana plants?

Top Bottom