My Girlfriend Got Heart Like A G

• Thread starter Geenastee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geenastee

Geenastee

Bet. So what should I do? Kill her? Please give me advice guys.

Grow4me

Grow4me

No, i don't care about your two plants. I've been married a long time, a real long time. It was her inability to express her anger or displeasure without destruction or causing you pain, not to mention the financial loss. I thought she was just a girl friend, party on. Live and learn, be kind to one another.

Calixylon

Calixylon

sounds like a complete bitch, who will most likely "threaten" to call the cops when you piss her off during harvest, and then do it, "like a thug" woman like that suck. Ive heard it more times on here than anwhere else, bitches have gotten more people arrested, and destroyed more grow rooms than any narc, rat, or thief.

Calixylon

Calixylon

It also seems like your 1/2 the equation, like your egging her on to do dumb shit, like ruin your grow, and "fuck it i want her to snitch" dude, you really are young, clearly you havent had any sort of legal repurcussions, or been to jail for more than a few hours. You need to drop the hoe, and realize that this shit can get you in trouble, like lose everything in your life, including that psycho girlfriend, and your plants.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Bubba we don't do kid shit anymore. I'm in my last year of college for human services to help juvie kids not fuck the rest of they life up. My girls is going to help abuse victims. She is only one year deep though. I didn't come for relationship advice. I already have enough knowledge about that. I just came to share a story. Couples fight. That is nothing new guys

Geenastee

Geenastee

It also seems like your 1/2 the equation, like your egging her on to do dumb shit, like ruin your grow, and "fuck it i want her to snitch" dude, you really are young, clearly you havent had any sort of legal repurcussions, or been to jail for more than a few hours. You need to drop the hoe, and realize that this shit can get you in trouble, like lose everything in your life, including that psycho girlfriend, and your plants.
Guy I spent my childhood in dss and group home s. Did the juvie shit. And even did that yard shit. I moved on. I'm a junior in college for human services with a focus on child and family welfare. How can you tell me about me when you don't know me? BTW. If we were in prison I'd rape you and make you like my nutts everyday. Id carve my name in your ass too.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Bubba we don't do kid shit anymore. I'm in my last year of college for human services to help juvie kids not fuck the rest of they life up. My girls is going to help abuse victims. She is only one year deep though. I didn't come for relationship advice. I already have enough knowledge about that. I just came to share a story. Couples fight. That is nothing new guys
Been with my girl going on 7 years and she never wrecked a single thing of mine at least not intentionally. Then again I never dared her to do stupid shit either. Couples fight but when it comes to "putting hands on her" and wrecking shit it's time to get help or throw in the towel.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Guy I spent my childhood in dss and group home s. Did the juvie shit. And even did that yard shit. I moved on. I'm a junior in college for human services with a focus on child and family welfare. How can you tell me about me when you don't know me? BTW. If we were in prison I'd rape you and make you like my nutts everyday. Id carve my name in your ass too.
That's uncalled for, is this how you argue with your woman? Grow up already

Geenastee

Geenastee

Been with my girl going on 7 years and she never wrecked a single thing of mine at least not intentionally. Then again I never dared her to do stupid shit either. Couples fight but when it comes to "putting hands on her" and wrecking shit it's time to get help or throw in the towel.
Wish. We been got past that. That's was when I was doing dope. I've been clean for a long minute

Skunked

Skunked

You're always gonna get and hear some sort of criticism bud, walk it off regardless of how much it and they continue. I personally find it funny, a little fucked up but definitely not an indication in my book that she is crazy. Just a little impulsive when mad? Like I haha, threw my girlfriends first bong out the window back in the day, felt bad instantly hahaha. Although whoever said it...she did cheat on me with my best friend lmao. Best thing to ever happen to me tho, met a goddess running from the cops drunk at a party...who will be my baby for life. It's your relationship not theirs...best way to shut em up is to ignore them and change the subject. Not saying anyone here is doing wrong they are just looking out as most here do, just peeped they were rubbing you wrong...which is you taking them the wrong way. No one is here to bash, and if you notice no one really turned into a smart ass until you let em make you feel some type of way.

Point of the story is, listen to yourself that's all that matters.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hah yea i bet you love raping dudes, man your childish, sorry my comment made you so butthurt, but dont ever threaten me. And seeing how you deal with me, i can see why your stupid ass gf tore your grow up, and wants to snitch on your ass. This is a grow forum, cut the childish tough guy bullshit and ignore my comment, or dont post your stupid gf drama and expect people to not give you a hard time.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Alrighty then.....here's a woman's view FWIW. I would never destroy anything of someone I loved. Especially something someone worked hard on or loved. I would certainly NEVER call the cops under any circumstances. Even if I hated the bastard. I know she's not called the cops....YET. If I have an issue with someone I would deal with THEM not get all petty and wreck stuff.
Yes she helped you out a lot....I get that....but that's not an excuse to put up with anything because of it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Theres just to much ammo in this thread,sorry, and im giving you a hard time bud. Mostly becasue this is about relationship drama, that seems likely to continue, hope you figure it out.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I swear this thread belongs on RIU

I don't even tell the women I mess with that I grow but my bro just had to bring his nosy ass baby mama in my grow one day, two years later when they broke up she called CPS on me and when that backfired she had the police raid my house! That backfired too because she didn't know I had my card, a real beeeyotch I really thought we were better than that I was so shocked she stooped to that level and she said she loved him too but when shit hit the fan we had the police coming by every other week for months, I started getting so stressed I almost stopped fucking with my brother over this! I'm double your age and when I was a 21 yo whipper snapper I thought I knew all about life lol, there's no peaceful coexistence between them bro trust something will have to go, either your girl or the plants you make the decision which one you can live w/o.... neither one of them is worth your freedom!

Top Bottom