My Grow Journal

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Those are first true leaves and they are gonna die off eventualy so dont bother with them.

Have you got a link to BioBizz instructing using molasses? Never came across this.

+++++ Vibes

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

If they are going to fall off anyway why don't I just cut them to revert energy from those to the top of the plant?

Screenshot 2015 04 06 09 07 26
G gnome

G gnome

Did you ever get your tds pen calibrated? Thats not a branch. Thats a leaf. Pluck em off there if you want. Aint gonna hurt nothing.

Toaster79

Toaster79

If they are going to fall off anyway why don't I just cut them to revert energy from those to the top of the plant?

That is not BioBizz feeding schedule. Whoever put it together should also tell you what soil/medium is using and what other aditives.

FFOF is gonna be hot enough by itself.

Here's the manufacturers feeding schedule. Pay attention that they only suggest 2 weeks of veg so I'm pretty confident this goes for clones and not for plants from seed:

2015 04 19 142611

Don't know how old this chart is since the package has changed since and they have been changing their formola, but I think it fits. One more thing I would like to point out is, they are suggesting using bloom from day one of flower. This would actually prevent plants from stretch. Sometimes it's ok, but not always depending what strain you're growing. And feeding by the schedule is also not the best thing to do since some strains take up way more nutes than others, meaning you could kill one plant at that rate by overfeeding and kill the other one by keeping it hungry ( this is a bit exaggerated, but you should get the idea).

So like I said, for your first run, KISS would be the way to go. Once you grew out one strain, grow it again and start dialing it in.

Keep it green!

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

when I was learning how to grow people told me nutrients was essential that's why and it gives you really big yields next grow I'm not using nutes and I'm going with teas

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

soo what your saying is just use water? So I shouldn't have even have bought nutes for veg only for flower? And I did test the ppm and it was 1200 and Ik that's too high

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
when I was learning how to grow people told me nutrients was essential that's why and it gives you really big yields next grow I'm not using nutes and I'm going with teas
Man you have to crawl before you can walk. Don't take this as me being a asshole. But you got a ton a learning before even thinking about a brew.
You need to let the plant dictate what it wants.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I know that's why I said my next grow Im going to watch a lot of videos and read up on it everyone starts somewhere this is a hobby for me I just want to learn

A

A-Roe

No need to watch video just take heed to what people are telling you, they are saying the soil that you chose has already been amended with dry ferts more than likely, organic, and when youre organic you should only use water with molasses and teas. If you want to use nutirents in your water buy Pro mix or something similar, Promix for my money.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

No need to watch video just take heed to what people are telling you, they are saying the soil that you chose has already been amended with dry ferts more than likely, organic, and when youre organic you should only use water with molasses and teas. If you want to use nutirents in your water buy Pro mix or something similar, Promix for my money.
I have been taking in a lot from people telling me trust me dude that's why I'm so consistent on this website because everyone try to help and I love that

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Sometimes an example helps. I am growing 1 Cream Caramel and 1 Cookie Kush. The Cookies Kush loves everything I throw at it but the Cream Caramel has been very finicky from the start not liking the PH, not liking the nutes ( organic teas and Bio Bizz Bloom ). From day one the Cream Caramel has been much more difficult, curling leaves, strange growth etc. But I now give it less than half the nutes , usually only water, have corrected the PH and it is recovering very well. Meanwhile the Cookies Kush just says give your best stuff ............... totally different. Pay attention and listen and watch the plants. Feel them, they are special plants. I started a year ago (not counting the plants I grew as a teenager 40 years ago). Hope this helps. Keep growing. Sam

Last edited:
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Plants looking healthy except this one stripe of weird green on one fan leaf I will upload pictures tommorrow.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

here are updated pics one of the pics is a picture of a weird coloring line shaped spot on a fan leaf idk what's wrong Mabey one of you guys know

Snapchat 5411290388928092911
Snapchat 307940316104109535
Snapchat 6499863464700211121
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Updated pics pics of first top/ I'm going back to water for my bc and og kush for 1 week then I'm going to pre flowering for 2or 1 weeks

20150422 231011
20150422 231023
20150422 231030
20150422 231046
20150422 231109
20150422 231119
20150422 231124
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Hey guys soo I went into my grow tent this morning and found a hole in my leaf idk how I got their but I thought it might be bugs so I looked at my plants but I don't see anything

Snapchat  6166722534495434413
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Do you think I should continue this plants or Are they going to become mids and it's a waste of time? Like I feel everything is right but they are still getting burned that's what people are telling me and it seems right but I have been using destilled water with the ph in the ranges of 5.5-6.55 all the time on my new plants that I didn't start nutes yet and they show the same signs....

Last edited:
A

A-Roe

Do you think I should continue this plants or Are they going to become mids and it's a waste of time? Like I feel everything is right but they are still getting burned that's what people are telling me and it seems right but I have been using destilled water with the ph in the ranges of 5.5-6.55 all the time on my new plants that I didn't start nutes yet and they show the same signs....
Youre not in coco so you dont have to ph your water the soil should buffer the waters ph, that might be the root cause of your problem the only time I ph my water is when Im making teas because the molasses drops the Ph to like 2 something. Keep it as simple as you can and youll do great no need to start over.

Top Bottom