• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

IMG 20170923 235618

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I gave them they're first feeding big bloom last night and wow!! I can already see that they're loving it, looking very happy!!

stiffneck

stiffneck

Your running NL x Big Bud? I ran that last year in the greenhouse and that's a very nice medicine you have there... going to be some sticky assed flowers in there!

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I ran out of room in my grow space, it was an emergency situation so I had to take action. I pulled the smaller of the 2 sin mints out and took 4 clones. It was in flower for 2 weeks but still had no pistels so not sure if it's fem yet.

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

NL x bb is moving along quickly!! Already fattening the buds. Sin mint is definitely female quite a few pistels now. Just picked up tiger bloom today going to use a very small amount next watering, I'm a little nervous because I've heard tiger bloom can fry your plants.

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Gave both plants they're first dose of tiger bloom last watering, they seem to handle it fine. The bottle calls for 2-3 teaspoons per gallon every other watering so I'm starting with not quite a full teaspoon and I'm continuing giving them 2 tablespoons of big bloom

Top Bottom