My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Do you know anything about lollipoping ? And trimming stuff under the net as I don’t want to do it excessively
My net is about a foot off the pots. In the second week of flower, I lollipop all leaves under the net. About the lower 1/3 of the plant. If a stem from the lower 1/3 is reaching through the net and getting plenty of light, I’ll leave it, but strip it below the net. If it’s not and looks tiny, it’s gone. This is what they looked like at the beginning of week 3 flower after lollipoping.

2A13253B 333C 4186 836C F7F4DDBDC7E1
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Nice work. I’m chillin with my freshly harvested (4 weeks ago) White Widow.
That looks beautiful :) would love to have a toke on that :) and as for the trimming I’m currently day 3 of flowering should I wait till I hit week 2 before lollipoping & trimming leaves under the net ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

My net is about a foot off the pots. In the second week of flower, I lollipop all leaves under the net. About the lower 1/3 of the plant. If a stem from the lower 1/3 is reaching through the net and getting plenty of light, I’ll leave it, but strip it below the net. If it’s not and looks tiny, it’s gone. This is what they looked like at the beginning of week 3 flower after lollipoping.
And forgot to ask you in soil ?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m in 70/30 coco/perlite.

Yes, wait until week 2. That way you give the plants time to stretch and you can see what will produce, and what to cut. If in doubt, leave it. You can always cut it later if it still doesn’t look productive after another week or so.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I’m in 70/30 coco/perlite.

Yes, wait until week 2. That way you give the plants time to stretch and you can see what will produce, and what to cut. If in doubt, leave it. You can always cut it later if it still doesn’t look productive.
Ok I’m in soil batmix soil currently using plant magic organic grow / bloom

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Nice, locally source nutes for you. Have you used anything else? What do you think of plant magic?
This is my first indoor grow I’ve done a lot of outdoor grows with these nutrients and had a nice finish etc and yeah locally sourced from my local hydrophobics shop never used these on indoor grow ( as this is my first ) but hope to have similar results and no never used anything else

Latest posts

Top Bottom