My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Nice bro and 3 oz of bud ground us in cheese cloth bring a pan of water to the boil then put the 250g of unsalted butter in pan turn down to simmer leave to simmer for 3 hours strain the cheese bag then leave to cool then put in fridge then take the hard butter at the top of the pan out then tip water away cannabutter bro
Thanks bro and do I grind up buds I have a half oz that I was going to try and learn how to make hash with do u no how to

Helpme11

Helpme11

It’s mad I don’t even smoke it tbh I got into it for the oil now I just love farming it’s one thing I’m actually good at and really enjoy the challenges n seeing the step by step process

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Bros any of you ever look at your garden and see that one branch that a number of leafs going up it and it goes 3,5,7,9 but each node it's one leaf that has 3 on one side and the other side same node it's 7

Helpme11

Helpme11

It was ment to b gg that’s what the person said when I got clones now I’m starting to think it’s lemon haze
I’m on my start of overdrive then will do 2 week flush so next two weeks it should be swelling

Latest posts

Top Bottom