My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

I just topped my small ones yesterday I have to wait to top the strawberry cough because she growing so fast she out grown her pot in week and half the front one to the right that's dropped down she is just flying up

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I just topped my small ones yesterday I have to wait to top the strawberry cough because she growing so fast she out grown her pot in week and half the front one to the right that's dropped down she is just flying up
I top when the plants have at least 4 nobes :) and do a thing called micro topping bro it’s basically topping the side shoots too :) which results in 2 new heads :) this is what I done with my ladies man and some low stress training ( tying back the tall branches to give a even canopy :) and help the smaller branches catch up

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

And another thing bro put the ladies straight into the final pot at seeding save all the transplanting etc which causes stress on the ladies man :) I just go from a 2l pot as seedling straight into a 20l pot :) saves all the hassle too bro

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Yeah bro that’s micro topping :) and yeah man 2 grow back :)
No won’t hurt the ladies bro I done it with my current grow and the ladies loved it takes about 7 days to get 2 new growths to come out where you plucked exactly like topping man :)

F

farmyield

Day 60 of flowering :)

They are beautiful,they will have a very high yield.

I might like to order a pair of bar bulbs or reflector series lights to support sprouting various seeds and root clones. I expanded a little. I got a cheap tent from my friend, its 2x4x5 but i laid it sideways so now its 5L 4H 2W.
Do you have any suggestions on other lighting options?

I own the Mars Cree 128 light now,it is incredible. Super pleased.She’s powerful. All the diodes are going strong - fans too.
(Going to move that filter after harvest)

Cree 128
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I might like to order a pair of bar bulbs or reflector series lights to support sprouting various seeds and root clones. I expanded a little. I got a cheap tent from my friend, its 2x4x5 but i laid it sideways so now its 5L 4H 2W.

I own the Mars Cree 128 light now,it is incredible. Super pleased.She’s powerful. All the diodes are going strong - fans too.
Thanks bro and not too sure only ever used hps :)

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Did it light cum like that or did u open it up

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

How is ur grow l.e.ds and wat w l.e.d are u using and do you thing using an 1500w ,1200w, and 1000 is to much for the plants?

F

farmyield

How is ur grow l.e.ds and wat w l.e.d are u using and do you thing using an 1500w ,1200w, and 1000 is to much for the plants?
It is Mars cree 128 ,replace hps 500W,draw power is about 320W.

Oh,I head the Mars Hydro will have the 420 promotion 10% OFF,a good chance for me,with the discount code " jennifer" on their offical website ,I will have a check ,do you guys have any interested in?come on with me.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom