My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

It is Mars cree 128 ,replace hps 500W,draw power is about 320W.

Oh,I head the Mars Hydro will have the 420 promotion 10% OFF,a good chance for me,with the discount code " jennifer" on their offical website ,I will have a check ,do you guys have any interested in?come on with me.;)
I’m not too sure on leds bro unless someone shows me it yeilds better and grows better I’ll probz stick with the 2 600w hps I have man :)

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

It is Mars cree 128 ,replace hps 500W,draw power is about 320W.

Oh,I head the Mars Hydro will have the 420 promotion 10% OFF,a good chance for me,with the discount code " jennifer" on their offical website ,I will have a check ,do you guys have any interested in?come on with me.;)
Yea I have mars kree Cobb's max bloom

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

I’m not too sure on leds bro unless someone shows me it yeilds better and grows better I’ll probz stick with the 2 600w hps I have man :)
Bro it's been 3 days since switched I've to my hps and the smell even better they stretched alot

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

See I’ve head you don’t get as good of a yeild of leds not sure weather that’s bullshit lol
I had mars hydros when I first started, waste of money for me as far as bloom lights, they’re great veg lights but that’s it. HPS, MH, CMH and cob led I feel are the only lights that give you a bang for your buck.

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

I had mars hydros when I first started, waste of money for me as far as bloom lights, they’re great veg lights but that’s it. HPS, MH, CMH and cob led I feel are the only lights that give you a bang for your buck.
So should I only use my Cobb's and hps for grow and get rid of the rest wat bout max bloom

F

farmyield

Which model of the mars hydros did you use? and how many hours did you turn on both veg and bloom during bloom stage?As I know,the plants would like more power into bloom .

F

farmyield

They give fake shipping details and tracking number it’s only worth doing if you can trust the person
Can you ask help with your bank ? I have not encountered this trouble because I always order from regular companies and official channels,guarantee authentic,and I can get a timely warranty service.BTW,I am satisfied with the mars service.

F

farmyield

You no wat I realized is the lower watts in l.e.ds give u better results
Seems there are some difference watt between the leds and hps,sometimes I'm confused,any way,the girls know which one is better:p

Oh,I just realized the 4/20 promotion begins,will looking for something…

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Yeah mate started to trim bottoms up from about week 4 in flowering taking a few leaves from the bottom of each plant bro
I wanted to trim a few from the whole plant to help the light get threw to the middle think it's kool to cut sum fan leaves off?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I wanted to trim a few from the whole plant to help the light get threw to the middle think it's kool to cut sum fan leaves off?
Yeah bro that’s what defoliation is some people don’t like it there’s loads of mixed views on it I done it with my ladies and there good it lets light and air though the ladies more. More light + air getting through better bud sites and more light to bottom bud sites :)

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Yeah bro that’s what defoliation is some people don’t like it there’s loads of mixed views on it I done it with my ladies and there good it lets light and air though the ladies more. More light + air getting through better bud sites and more light to bottom bud sites :)
OK so u think it's kool if I go threw the whole plant top and middle trimming the big fans

Top Bottom