My "i Really Hope This Shit Works" Run

• Thread starter ShyGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShyGuy

ShyGuy

No worries man as long as you take action the girls should be fine. Always use weak nutrient solution with coco to flush it, that way you maintain the cal/mag balance and pH in the medium. Plain pH'd water throws it out of wack.

I would do both. The current nutrient strength is too high so it needs to be taken down a notch, and if you want to stop the burning as fast as possible then flushing will probably be your best bet in my opinion, but I don't know how how many leaves are affected. If it's only a few you might not need to flush and can just get away with lightening up on the nutrient. If it's a lot or you want peace of mind then I'd say definitely flush.

If you want to flush:
Mix up a 0.4-0.6EC pH 5.8 nutrient solution and get AMPLE run off from the girls, and then after flushing I'd probably run a 1.2EC pH 5.8 feed and see what happens from there. Feel free to wait up and check what some of the other guys think if you want some more opinions but that's my 2 cents.
5.8 even in flower?
I'm gonna go back to veg nutes until the end of week two per shroom kings advice and flush tonight with veg a and b cal mag and protekt on super low strength then resume feed with not as hot of a mix

justiceman

justiceman

Sounds good man. Yup pH 5.8-6.0 seems to be the ticket for coco. I set my rez to 5.8 and I typically let it drift up to 6.0 maybe 6.1 before I pH it back down to 5.8

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Sounds good man. Yup pH 5.8-6.0 seems to be the ticket for coco. I set my rez to 5.8 and I typically let it drift up to 6.0 maybe 6.1 before I pH it back down to 5.8
Cool so fed super light at 5.8 ph last night ec was around .5 and everything had good runoff tomorrow will be the start of week 2 so lets hope i pull my head out of my ass and we dont have any more hiccups or bugs
going back to feeding with the veg a and b until the end of this week like shroom king suggested then ill switch to flower

when you feed heavy even close to reccomended it comes out way too hot of a mix so gonna feed at like half strength or whatever to maintain lower ec

heres some pictures the white rom 3 cuts are the front and to the left plants and are absolute monsters
took a picture of a flower site on one of the plants i think everythings looking ok no sign of broadmite damage so far im thinkin

IMG 1705
IMG 1706
IMG 1708
justiceman

justiceman

Awesome man! Everything seems to be going smoothly now. Girls are looking nice and hydrated too.

What's good is you are saving yourself some cash on nutrients from its effectiveness. Definitely a positive right there.

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Hey guys! sorry I've been inactive I've been out of state for business meetings and was having someone water for me so heres an update from this morning!

Wednesday is the start of week 3 and so far I can say with almost 100% certainty that the bugs are gone because my plants actually have pistils! yay! hahaha was so relieved to see preflowers you guys have no idea
ive been watering with weak strength heavy 16 and protekt cut off cal mag this feeding since we are about to go into week 3 i also just now switched to bloom nutes for a and b

I also transplanted those seedlings into 4 gal coco pots gonna rock 21 in that other room and at first i had them kinda off to the side not directly under the 500 watt mh but then yesterday i was like fuck it and moved them directly under and i swear to god in minutes they had already grown an inch so they seem to be beastin right along i am watering them with cal mag, protekt, superthrive, great white, and a one part veg nutrient from dyna grow i got as a freebie at the grow store dude said its pretty good actually so yay for free nutes

again thank you guys for all the support and any tips and tricks are always welcome

IMG 1734
IMG 1735
IMG 1736
IMG 1737
S

SHIRDABZALOT

What are those seeds? What strain? I can admit that I can never get seeds to do as good in coco as I can dirt. But from clone I'm a good coco grower.

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

What are those seeds? What strain? I can admit that I can never get seeds to do as good in coco as I can dirt. But from clone I'm a good coco grower.
Super Lemon Haze
also i have those archive beans for you

Junior Mints (original animal cookies x faceoff)
Lemon heads (Lemon G x faceoff)

lemon g is the dankness that makes one star so good we used to have that at the shop

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

So Week 4 starts tomorrow everything is rockin and rollin I went ahead and got photosynthesis plus gonna feed the inoculation flush tonight before starting plants on week 4 nutrients also gonna go through and do a pretty good defoliation tonight lights are all at 750 watts

The same growers who gave me the plants had some extra clones and came over the other day and gave me two totes worth of plants to veg so now i have a good size veg rocking and those seedlings i have are coming along nicely i think i might have overwatered a bit at first and got excited when i transplanted and it caused them to slow down a bit but they are beasting now have 2 lights on in the room at 500 w

IMG 1745
IMG 1752
IMG 1754
IMG 1755
IMG 1766
justiceman

justiceman

"Here's two totes of clones just take them they are extra's" hahahaha man that's awesome s hell.

E

Earl

Looking Good! What strain in the flowering rooms is stretching more so than the others? or are they all the same strain, and a few are just a little more greedy for the lumens...?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I was at Archive Portland when they did this seed drop, Those sound like great crosses. Subbed up, Lemon heads especially

Top Bottom