My Indoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse Grow Space

• Thread starter Bajocassus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

My challenge for growing is being in the middle of a neighborhood. I'm legal, I choose strains that have relatively low odor, and I have to make it look nice for the wife and visitors. Funny how church ladies perk up when they visit my grow space. I think they all secretly want to grow.

I veg in the white cinderblock shed. I'm working on getting some odor control as I want to tackle a Skunk #1 and a Narkush strain that I have seeds for. I hear they are stinky. Here is the shed.

My indoor outdoor greenhouse grow space

I then move them out to the greenhouse. I just put in poles for some large sunshades. I'm hoping for a significant heat drop in the greenhouse once I have the shades up. Just waiting for the concrete to cure.

My indoor outdoor greenhouse grow space 2

Then into the greenhouse. I bought the one with the hazed panels not so much for light refraction but for a small bit of privacy.

My indoor outdoor greenhouse grow space 3

The system seems to be working so far. Of course the only thing I've harvested has been a tiny 18" chembubbly auto but barring any major fuck up on my part I should have some tasty bud soon. Thanks for looking!

F

farm420farm

hi, im a newbie and i grow outdoor on a tropical island. its my 3rd time to grow and i think im getting better. the first was a total crap and the second was really better now im on my 3rd grow and my babies look fantastic. now im left with this really confusing question, what is the rule of thumb about spacing sativa strains here in the tropics as light here gets to about 12 hours a day and wind here is pretty abundant, can i space them 1foot apart from each other? or should i space them more than a foot ? i greatly appreciate any help from you guys... :) thanks heaps!

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

My challenge for growing is being in the middle of a neighborhood. I'm legal, I choose strains that have relatively low odor, and I have to make it look nice for the wife and visitors. Funny how church ladies perk up when they visit my grow space. I think they all secretly want to grow.

I veg in the white cinderblock shed. I'm working on getting some odor control as I want to tackle a Skunk #1 and a Narkush strain that I have seeds for. I hear they are stinky. Here is the shed.

View attachment 677590

I then move them out to the greenhouse. I just put in poles for some large sunshades. I'm hoping for a significant heat drop in the greenhouse once I have the shades up. Just waiting for the concrete to cure.

View attachment 677593

Then into the greenhouse. I bought the one with the hazed panels not so much for light refraction but for a small bit of privacy.

View attachment 677595

The system seems to be working so far. Of course the only thing I've harvested has been a tiny 18" chembubbly auto but barring any major fuck up on my part I should have some tasty bud soon. Thanks for looking!
Where did you buy that greenhouse? I've been looking for one with a nice cover. That one looks perfect.

Top Bottom