My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hello everybody! I normally grow autoflowering plants, but I am always game for a standard strain. Especially ones with great smell and tate. From everything I have read and seen Jazz Berry Jam fits the bill. Here are my 2 little JBJ seedlings. I am growing them outdoors at 34 north. They are very vigorous especially considiring our high temps and high winds here. They popped above the soil on 5-16-11. I plan to feed this afternoon with 6 ml of GH Micro and 9 ml of GH Bloom in a gallon of water. I will try to follow their progress as closely as I can. I am really excited about this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

jagle

jagle

gorgeous im along for this ride.
cant wait to see your girls flower for you

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Green.... To anyone that might not knwo GreenPharm... He is a REALLY great guy.... Glad to have him over here at The Farm...

These Jazz Berry Jams are the generation before The IX...So you will see a nice mix of both phenos... The IX was bred towards teh purple pheno... But both green and purple phenos are EXACTLY the same, only difference being the color, they both smell and taste the exact same...same structure and everything....

Do it up Green bro... Glad you are here....Let the World see the Very First release of The Jazz Berry Jam.... The JBJ's that just got dropped are the IX.... Just so they dont get confused, but again, not a huge difference...

Awesome bro.. Keep us updated man....

I

Igot5onit

Super stoked to see what kinda gems you pull outta these, best of luck to you on your pheno hunt.

Igot5onit

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Super stoked to see what kinda gems you pull outta these, best of luck to you on your pheno hunt.

Igot5onit

Nothing But Gems in EVERY pack of Jazz Berry Jam... This strain is VERY stable....You could numer each plant and then draw cards as to which one to keep as The Keeper.... that is how stable the JBJ is....Also, This makes The Best Hash Oil ever! The taste and smell translates over into the oil.. I find myself smoking more oil than bud anymore....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Do it Up GreenPharm.... Keep us updated, we are Feigning for Jazz Berry Jam updates....lol.. Keep up the good work bro... Hope all is going great for you....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That jazz berry jam sounds real nice Canna<<<
I gonna have to look into them

Good luck greenpharmd

:passingjoint:
gtd

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm glad i picked up a pack

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Any new pics GreenPharm...How far along in veg are your Jazz Berry Jams....

Its going to be nice to have a grow of the Jazz Berry Jam and The Jazz Berry Jam IX on here once someone starts the IX grow....

Jazz Berry Jam that GreenPharm is growing was the very first Jazz Berry Jam release...Jazz Berry Jam IX was the second....The IX is geared toward the purple pheno....Both are very beautiful plants...So very FROSTY! So much resin its crazy.....

Cant wait for everyone to see some 8 week flower shots....You all will be loving the potentcy of this strain....Its literally crazy!

Keep up the good work Pharm...Keep us posted bro...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I will get some pics up tomorrow man. I am going to have to do something about the grasshoppers though. What do you think would be the best route to go? In the past I have used Sevin dust on outdoor plants in veg. I like my C. edulis plants, when insects bite into those leaves they don't do it again because the alkaloids kill them! Cathinone producing ganja, now that would be awesome!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some shots of my JBJ plants yesterday. I gave them a good feeding Saturday and they are doing great. I just wish our 100+ temps would give us a break!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
picture.php

picture.php

Here are some shots of my JBJ plants yesterday. I gave them a good feeding Saturday and they are doing great. I just wish our 100+ temps would give us a break!

Looking good bro.... Looks like you could bump up the Nitrogen a little....The 100 degree temps wont hurt them too bad, Just make sure they get PLENTY of water, and tehy will shoot to the sky for ya....When its hot like that, They Drink ALOT of water...and aslong as they have a constant supply, They will love life....

Keep up the good work brother....Things are coming together, as far as grasshopers... You got the there... Can you find a net to put on top of them, kind of like the Grape farmers do.... Maybe that would work...Find a tightly fomed net and build like a green house over them...Something like that might work for ya...

I hate grasshopers, Leaf Eating Machines.. BASTARDS!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I plan to feed again this evening. Do you think adding a little GH Flora Grow to my normal mix of GH Micro and GH Bloom, say about 5 ml per gallon or so, would help with the nitrogen? I'm really new with these nutes.

Big V

Big V

The name caught my attention... Gonna stick around for the show. Any info on the lineage of this strain would be great to know...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Did a good feeding yesterday as well as dusting them with Sevin. I hate grasshoppers. I fed with 6 ml of GH Micro, 6 ml of GH Grow, and 9 ml of GH Bloom in one gallon of water. I hope that isn't overkill.

H

hedster44

Yo Big V, check the cannaventure forums CV put up a thread called jazz berry jam with some background.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
The name caught my attention... Gonna stick around for the show. Any info on the lineage of this strain would be great to know...

Hey man... Thanks for dropping in.... There is a good amount of info in the Jazz Berry Jam thread that I posted...Its in this forum somewhere....Check it out bro.. Jazz Berry Jam and Jazz Berry Jam IX are both DANK, the IX is bred toward the purple pheno...Both are about the exact same, only difference being color....Mentholated Grapes smell and taste..... A very Potent and Unique strain....Very Potent though... Resin Factory strain, and stable...Very Stable.

Thanks Hedster bro... Good looking out man.. I appreciate all teh help I can get on the forums, aslong as the info is correct, Im thankful...

Top Bottom