My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

That is a very nice suprise GP.....The goodf thing about JBJ IX is Its a purple line, but it does NOT taste like a purple line at all... If you blind folded a dude and did a taste test, I dont thin 1 person would guess its a purple line... I honestly can not say enopugh good things about JBJ.. I absolutely LOVE this line... Its just so unique..unlike anything that has been released before....IMO ofcourse...

Yep. Tastiest strain I have tried so far! It is also an absolute joy to grow and is an extremely beautiful plant.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I just smoked some finger/scissor hash from trimming some JBJ buds! It is amazing! Very profound spacey feeling in my head as well as a feeling of pressure on my face. Just pleasantly disoriented right now!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I just smoked some finger/scissor hash from trimming some JBJ buds! It is amazing! Very profound spacey feeling in my head as well as a feeling of pressure on my face. Just pleasantly disoriented right now!

Yeah man.. I have a dual tube extractor that I use to make Honey oil.... JBJ makes Great oil..taste translates over to the oil...Really nice....

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here are some nice JBJ buds, mostly from the "green" pheno. Very fruity smell, really pleasant. I just cut these yesterday.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

I am sorry this shot is a little blurry, but this is the top cola of my Black Afghan girl. This girl is very frosty and has a sort of chemical solvent scent about her with a hint of skunkiness. Very nice plant to grow. These girls have survived a very hot and dry summer and have still performed wonderfully. I am very thankful for the nice harvest. I thank God for the plants and their growth and survival and I thank Cannaventure for providing such awesome strains! I hope everyone gets a chance to grow Jazz Berry Jam. It is an amazing plant. I wish I could have made some seeds for the Black Afghan but things happen. She is nice while I've got her.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
picture.php

Here are some nice JBJ buds, mostly from the "green" pheno. Very fruity smell, really pleasant. I just cut these yesterday.

NICE! great pics man. really happy you loved the JBJ.. Now for the fun part.. You get to snmoke all of that hard work man...Its actually crazy you got such a nice harvest, especially since yoru climate was so harsh this year.. When the weather gets harsh like it was, I know how hard it can be to grow nice outdoor...100 degree temps and no rain are bad combos for the outdoor farmer... I love the mortar and pestle... I got one too, I use it to make dry rubs/sauces etc...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Black Afghan shot too.. That is an extremely Old line that i worked on many years ago...Great genetics in that line.... Old Afghan and Black Domina genetics... Wish I had that one back to continue to work with.. It was a great line...Potent, night time herb.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
You still got the purple JBJ girl growing outdoors? Or have you harvested that one already too?

Cant wait to see some harvest shots of her as well... Its been great following this thread from seedling to end like this... Thank You very much... Its been really cool.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I will post some pics of my purple lady tomorrow. The buds I took the shot of are just part of the green pheno. It really was a great yield. The purple girl was smaller in terms of yield, but is prettier in color and has slightly more grape scented buds. Both phenos were identical in potency, at least with the test buds I've tried so far.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a shot of some Jazz Berry Jam purple pheno buds I just cut yesterday.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is the top cola of the green pheno of JBJ that I cut yesterday.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks man! I appreciate the complements! The purple pheno would have been bigger in terms of yield if it would have been in a sunnier location, but it is still more bud than I can vape/smoke so I am very happy. I also have a lot of trim that will be used for hashish.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I just vaped two bags of JBJ at 200 degrees celsius. Total euphoria and a tingly sensation in my head with auditory distortion. Wonderful bud and it will only get better with more cure time. This is the best Indica I've ever had. Grape Kool-Aid flavored goodness.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Green.. Really stoked you are happy with the final product bro... Great job, I know it was a shitty season for you....No rain is never good man. Benn there done that bro...BUt you pulled it off nicely...

Where you able to take cuts off either of those ladies?

Either way, Thanks alot for showing off your 2011 Outdoor run..

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a dried nug shot of some of the "green" pheno of Jazz Berry Jam. Sweet grapey aroma with menthol undertones the taste in my vape is just like the scent. Two bags of vapor at 220 degrees Celsius and your mind is flying while your body is glued in place!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

nice green, are u going to do a smoke report too?

I hope to man! I normally vape, but I ordered a Gravity Vortex last week and I can't wait to try some JBJ and Black Afghan in it. That Black Afghan is a great strain as well, the scent is just kind of chemical solvent like. The effects however are amazingly potent!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Just one hit of Jazz Berry Jam through my new Gravity Vortex had me wandering the cosmos last night! lol Tonight I'm going to try some of the Black Afghan in it. Should be an epic effect! The Gravity Vortex is a great piece of smokewear! The effect is very intense. I still like the taste in my vape better though.

S

SKeTChy

Just picked up a pack Of this and PBD can't wait to go hunting ;)

Excellent grow btw

Top Bottom