My KIS Grow

• Thread starter Leexxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leexxx

1984 is now! ;)

Just found your grow, looking good, following along! I'm using Masterblend now, what is your PPM at full strength?
To tell you the truth I'm not sure. My pen broke, but the last time I used it read around 1200. my well water is hard and reads around 260-280 by it's self.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

To tell you the truth I'm not sure. My pen broke, but the last time I used it read around 1200. my well water is hard and reads around 260-280 by it's self.
So my tap water is 100 even, when I mix it as directed I get 870 so that's about right if your tap water is 280

L

Leexxx

I have a question about hermaphrodites. I'm guessing that the gorilla glue seed came from a hermy . If it was caused by the plant being stressed is that a trait that all it's offspring will have? Or is it like a one time thing that will only happen to the offspring if they are stressed? The reason I ask is I took a cutting from that plant and want to cross it with a purple strain that I have. The plant didn't show any sign of being a hermy.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

I have a question about hermaphrodites. I'm guessing that the gorilla glue seed came from a hermy . If it was caused by the plant being stressed is that a trait that all it's offspring will have? Or is it like a one time thing that will only happen to the offspring if they are stressed? The reason I ask is I took a cutting from that plant and want to cross it with a purple strain that I have. The plant didn't show any sign of being a hermy.
Nice thread! I'm loving the big Bulbs and Buds haha. Honestly can't say for certain how stable it is, but so far the signs are pointing in the right direction. You like it, you grew it and it didn't become a hermaphrodite. It's worth a shot to see what happens. I'm not very sharp on breeding techniques/knowledge so take it for what it's worth.

L

Leexxx

Nice thread! I'm loving the big Bulbs and Buds haha. Honestly can't say for certain how stable it is, but so far the signs are pointing in the right direction. You like it, you grew it and it didn't become a hermaphrodite. It's worth a shot to see what happens. I'm not very sharp on breeding techniques/knowledge so take it for what it's worth.
Thanks! Yea your right, I have nothing to lose except a little time. The seeds will never make it into the community so if they turn out to be junk, no big deal.

L

Leexxx

Harvest day!! The grow went well except for one problem, one of the buckets went anaerobic. I'm not sure why. It's never happened before. when I pulled out the roots it smelled like a sewer. The other two were fine and had that good earth smell. It didn't seem to hurt the plant, so I don't know WTF. The only thing I noticed was that plant didn't use as much water for the last two weeks.

DSCF5969
L

Leexxx

Here's some sorry looking plants! These are some cuttings that I took about 7 weeks ago and have completely ignored. Kept them in the cold basement under 1 cfl and water them with runoff from the other plants. I potted 2 of them up and I'll veg them for a while under some good light and see if they bounce back. If they start to improve I'll flip them and hope for the best.

DSCF5992
Top Bottom