my last thread (i mean it this time lol)

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

easi now all, hope all are adjusting well to the new setup :) , in the change ova i seemed to have lost my thread so here we go again, im gonna try and do it a bit more detailed than what ive done in the past ;) so im gonna stick to this single thread for all my future grows and stuff.

the rooms!

tent 1
1.2x2.4
3 600hps lights with flexiwings
2 6inch rvk's with rhino filters for outtake
1 5inch rvk for intake
(pics later)

tent 2
1.2x1.2
1 hps light with flexiwing
6inch rvk with rhino filter for outtake
4inch rvk for intake
(pics later)

tent 3
1.2x1.2
1 gavita pro1000
6inch rvk with rhino filter for outtake
5inch rvk for intake
Biggies 053

after my last crop i went a lil silly, spent a fortune on beans (i have hundreds to play with) and ended up popping 8 artic fallout, 3 sunsour 6 x Chemdog #4 and a wifi bean. ive ended up with 4 AF and 2 SSxC4 females and of course the wifi so they have gone into 30ltr pots in tent 1 along with

kksc x the white
julius ceasar
exodus cheese
Chemdog 91
80's cut of NL
original diesel
dud x tresdawg
grape stomper x (the white x aloha white widow) monster pheno

tent 2 is gonna be home to the 9 white urkle i popped, i'd bought 2 packs of these and was itching to get em goin so started 9 seedlings a week or 2 after the others, im gonna go buy a gavita digi ballast for this tent too.
I usualy like to train the hell outta my plants but with these m gonna go xmas tree style with abit of piching here and there :rolleyes:

tent 3 is gonna be home to the 4 big girls you see in the pic above, in there i got

wifi (fire dom)
double barrell og
sunset kush
white bubba

Each plant in tent 3 will eventually be in those massive pots, i got 100ltr of soil into each pot :eek: so with the gavita pro over them they should be monsters.
All plants apart from the urkles are being grown in canna terra plus with added bits and bats, the urkles are gonna be put into supercharged's new soil recipe, he been learning bout nutes and microlife alot more and said id test his mix see what its about ;)

I'm gonna update weekly from now on and i'll get pics of all tents before i flip next friday, lights are on 24/7 and i hate light on pics so ya's will have to wait till then lol

peace out
hb

JAWS

JAWS

hey BAKED:)
in TENT #1 you spoke about haveing a MONSTER PHENO from the GRAPE STOMPER * W/AWW do you know from where this MONSTER PHENO came from, im mean what PARENT did she originate from..
nice start great log:D

half baked

half baked

thanks krasi, be good to see you popping by bro ;)

hey up jaws, well the monster pheno is what we called her, she was twice the size of the others, i couldnt say really bro, she grows stretchy but fills in really well, has a very high calyx to leaf ratio and was done early too, so frosty but not greasy if ya know what i mean, smells really nice too, sweet grape id say best describes her, she'll defo be 1 to watch this round for sure ;) thanks for dropping by

hb

half baked

half baked

evening farmers, just thought id update ya's with whats goin on in the tents, i'd like to say all is fine but after an inspection ive found thrips on a few of my girls :mad: , luckily its not spread like wild fire, just on 1or2 leaves a plant tbh, they'll be gone by next week lol i was planning on flipping the lights to 12/12 yesterday but i'll wait till these b*st*rds have gone, the plants themselves on the otherhand are coming along nicely, after fimming the artic fallout and sunsours ive trained them so some have 10 tops some have 12, the wifi seed has done the wifi thing and got her stretch on early lol so had to supercrop the hell outta her just to keep in line with the others
The white urkles are coming along nicely too, still in 3ltr pots atm but gettin repotted next watering (they're still quite small) then finally into their own tent, ive not been able to get the cam for a while but going grabbin it 2mo so i'll do a pics update 2mo sometime ;)

hb

B

biggs

shame about the thrips bro, have you seen capulators bennies? maybe worth looking at mate, read some great reports from people about them, and there very reasonably priced. check them out:

half baked

half baked

easi biggs, nice to see you drop by bro, oh yh man i got my eyes on them alright ;) cheap too but my broke ass cant afford anything atm lol

well i went to my local hydro shop to buy something for these thrips and they gave me a sample of something called deep impact deep clean

http://www.deepimpactplantcare.co.uk/

its been on most of the plants for about 24hrs and the they have responded to it really well by the looks of things, after an hrs searching this morning i wasnt able to see a single thrip walking about, so another application in a weeks or so time shud see the last of those lil fookers :D

tent 3 is now 1 day into 12/12, i need to buy a cam to show you guys these gals, they're looking great, i'll be flipping tent 1 in the morning and tent 2 is a few weeks away till i put it into flower ;)

hb

half baked

half baked

evening guys and gals, finally got my hands on a camera :) just quick tent shots for now but now i got a cam i'll be grabbin them out for a photoshoot soon enough :D

tent 1
Flowering girls 280
Flowering girls 281
Flowering girls 282

tent 2
Flowering girls 279

tent 3
Flowering girls 278
Flowering girls 283
Flowering girls 284

im really happy with how things are goin now those lil tw*ts have gone

cheers for looking in
hb

Krasi

Krasi

Wow, great vegging and condition in tent one, i can`t see this one go wrong, tent two also looks very clean, very even grow aswell as build up, i`ll stick around here:D

J

jonnyshope

honestly bro they look even better everytime i see them..
1 branch of your big 1s is like 1 of my plants...hahaha
your on cruise control now r kid, them ladies are ready for 1 massive flower show..
bring it on hb...!
great job man..
+1
:)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, half-baked, those tents look a picture of health, any chance you can get hold of supercharged, I've private messages him but haven't got any response. Need to speak before tuesday, safe bro

half baked

half baked

hey jonnyshope, thanks alot bro, wont be long till your plants are looking like these :D

green81 my man, thanks bro, just txt him sayin ur trying to get ahold of him ;)

hb

half baked

half baked

sunsour 6# x Chemdog #4 male im gonna have a play around with
Ssxc4 male 002
Ssxc4 male 003

this is 1 stinky dude, i had him in with 4 artic fallout males and this just stunk the room out, so chucked the others cos im after a smelly male, hope he flowers into something nice, just rubbing the stem the first smell is a overpowering sour smell with that chemy funk coming through after, im praying he passes some of that on :cool:

hb

W

WakeAndBake

Yeees mate looking sick these!! loving your work as always have to come up to mine tomorrow for some cut throat action on the girls

half baked

half baked

Yeees mate looking sick these!! loving your work as always have to come up to mine tomorrow for some cut throat action on the girls

haha nice 1 bro, yh man will have to be lata on tho m8, lets get those bitches trained hahaha, wheres the update??? lol

half baked

half baked

morning folks, just watering some of these this morning so i took a quick pic of each plant thats in tent 1

julius ceasar
Big tent plant shots 001

kksc x the white
Big tent plant shots 002
artic fallouts
Big tent plant shots 004
Big tent plant shots 008
Big tent plant shots 018
Big tent plant shots 020
sunsour6 x Chemdog #4
Big tent plant shots 006
Big tent plant shots 012
Chemdog 91
Big tent plant shots 010
exodus cheese
Big tent plant shots 014
dud x tresdawg
Big tent plant shots 022
original diesel
Big tent plant shots 024
80s nl
Big tent plant shots 026
grape stomper x (the white x aww)
Big tent plant shots 028
the last 4 plants will be gettin left untrained to see how they grow that way and to let them catch up also, they were a lil behind the others

Big tent plant shots 016
half baked

half baked

the pic that is an attached file at the bottom of the last post is the white fire bean i popped

hb

Krasi

Krasi

Supreme condition on those girls, healthy green from tip to toe, good job and keep it up, love ur pics:)

half baked

half baked

thanks krasi bro ;)

so folks just an update of tent 3, think its day 8 12/12 today, i was expecting some of these to stretch like crazy but ive seemed to keep them under control thankfully cos i've not got much space left lol ive got the light on 1150watts and im gonna keep it like that till the last week where i'll drop the watts a lil bit

Update pics 1 002
Update pics 1 003
Update pics 1 004
Update pics 1 005
Update pics 1 006
Update pics 1 008
Update pics 1 009
Update pics 1 010
Update pics 1 011
Update pics 1 012

Top Bottom