my last thread (i mean it this time lol)

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Going full throttle on that Gavita light, the amount of light also helps to keep the girls from stretching too much, they will gain some length still however, looking great, how`s their drinking behaviour?
Peace;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin grow.. I'm liking how nice & clean ur setup is.. Great job..

half baked

half baked

Going full throttle on that Gavita light, the amount of light also helps to keep the girls from stretching too much, they will gain some length still however, looking great, how`s their drinking behaviour?
Peace;)

for sure bro, the temps couldnt be better so had to get her running full tilt ;) , ive got these 4 plants in 100ltr of soil each, atm they drinking 18ltr every 4-5 days which isnt bad, the white bubba is drinking a lil slower but she is smaller and was repotted a few days after the others so its to be expected really

Nice lookin grow.. I'm liking how nice & clean ur setup is.. Great job..

cheers bro i try my hardest lol i had thrips in 1 of my tents so went crazy gettin it all clean so i can stay on top of it, cheers for stopping by

hb

half baked

half baked

cheers makingoo ;)

had to water the double barrell og so while i was in there i got some quick pics of the stems to these girls, my biggest to date :cool:

pic 1 double barrell og
pic 2 white fire (fire dom)
pic 3 white bubba
Trimmed up shots 003
Trimmed up shots 004
Trimmed up shots 006

JAWS

JAWS

hey BAKED:)
crazy stalks my friend and some really good strains, going to be a good for ya bother..
very nice:)

half baked

half baked

thanks afro and jaws :)

just a quick update on some plants i had out the tents, the plants out the tent are 11days 12/12 and the 1's inside the tent are 13days 12/12

strawbs
Newest update 001
Newest update 002

this original diesel has pretty much been left alone to see how crazy she grows, she likes to stretch in flower lol
Newest update 003
Newest update 004

grape stomper x (the white x aww) untrained
Newest update 005
Newest update 006

white fire
Newest update 007

double barrell og
Newest update 008

sunset kush
Newest update 009

white bubba
Newest update 010

exodus cheese
Newest update 011
Newest update 012

gonna get these girls out day 14 and clean them right up :rolleyes:

hb

Krasi

Krasi

I agree, budz are developping just now and shave just the right internodes distance for cola`s, go kill it HB...make us stunned;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED :)
after your cleaning i'd love to have been near your scrap pile i'll bet there were plenty of really nice clippings to be had....

just love those those first two pics those are AWESOME dude..
very very nice;):D

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
those last pics are amazing I remember seeing that thread, ultra uniform canopy, sick!

Darkplace

Darkplace

yeah it sucks having no bless to hand,my next session will be during the Euro 2012 tournament FFS!!.....worth the wait though bro.....will never tire of those piglets in your pics..awesome job and you know it!;)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damnnnnn...now thats an army that deserves a salute!!!! that sea of green is just sickening my friend really made me smile when I saw that picture awesome work bro...and everything else looks killer as well!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
What a beautiful canopy! I know that is an old grow, but holy shit bro! Much respect to you sir, I honestly think I can say that is the most uniform canopy I have ever seen! Would you mind hitting me with a link to the thread for that grow? (if there is a thread that is)

-Meeks

Top Bottom