My leaf is a Bud site..

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

Never seen this before. I thought I might have knicked a bud and a piece fell on the Leaf, but no..
It's connected and growing.. Cool.

My leaf is a bud site

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Might be better to try to root the stem holding the leaf.
Your probably right but Iā€™ve seen ppl root leaves in the aero clone things so I know it can be done. As far as longevity I dunno but it would make for a cool pic

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

I had a bud forming halfway up a big leaf stem the other day. Very odd. I would have stopped and taken a pic but I was furiously trying to thin my jungle of monsters before they start rotting away.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

What strain and breeder? I've never had it personally, but I've seen a couple pics of that from Mr Nice strains... I wouldn't worry about it, just consider them "bonus buds"

30roll

30roll

What strain and breeder? I've never had it personally, but I've seen a couple pics of that from Mr Nice strains... I wouldn't worry about it, just consider them "bonus buds"
Thats a spawn of a Nanner Plant which was a Gold Leaf strain from ILGM..
This grow is all the Nanner seeds and they are all different. Definitely different from the original seeds it seems. I popped 6 seeds and they were all different in look, size and development. That said, I will still get a good yield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom