My leaf is a Bud site..

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

Never seen this before. I thought I might have knicked a bud and a piece fell on the Leaf, but no..
It's connected and growing.. Cool.

My leaf is a bud site

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Might be better to try to root the stem holding the leaf.
Your probably right but I’ve seen ppl root leaves in the aero clone things so I know it can be done. As far as longevity I dunno but it would make for a cool pic

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

I had a bud forming halfway up a big leaf stem the other day. Very odd. I would have stopped and taken a pic but I was furiously trying to thin my jungle of monsters before they start rotting away.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

What strain and breeder? I've never had it personally, but I've seen a couple pics of that from Mr Nice strains... I wouldn't worry about it, just consider them "bonus buds"

30roll

30roll

What strain and breeder? I've never had it personally, but I've seen a couple pics of that from Mr Nice strains... I wouldn't worry about it, just consider them "bonus buds"
Thats a spawn of a Nanner Plant which was a Gold Leaf strain from ILGM..
This grow is all the Nanner seeds and they are all different. Definitely different from the original seeds it seems. I popped 6 seeds and they were all different in look, size and development. That said, I will still get a good yield.

Top Bottom