• Thread starter AlphaCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep...looks better now
your not going to try to flower it with that cfl.are you?

SunGrown

SunGrown

ken is right, depending on the light you have, it is advisable to add more light. Unless you are just playing around, which is fine, but it will not produce a lot of flowers with cfl unless you have A LOT of lumens

AlphaCanna

AlphaCanna

Well i actually have two lights, one on top and one on the wall to get the under leaves, i think both of them give off 800 lumens

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats not nearly enough
if you have to go with CFL bulbs...get the "daylight" bulbs 5000k with 6600 lumens each

SunGrown

SunGrown

No im gonna take it for sure. Don't know about you but I'd like my buds to be bigger
I always want bigger buds!

I have a lot of useful advice for you if you want it. Just ask. It all depends on your space and what you can do, and regrettably usually cash is the deciding factor on what you can do

But I am here to help!

SunGrown

SunGrown

lol, I was gonna try to outdo ya on that @way2green but I can't come up with one

I aint heard that shit in a coons age either bro!

way2green

way2green

What happened to Gramps on the avatar? Is that a photo from one of the characters in "pale rider"? Looks authentic as the mofo!

way2green

way2green

I have seen some funny ass threads and posts this weekend. I think I am gonna start a thread that reads "Do cannabis plants need sunlight or water"?

Top Bottom