my Lil backyard bay area grow

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Mexican old family on one side old hippy lady one the other side, the only people I worry bout are behind me and my landlord. Everybody wild a been pretty posed if I so ed 20 in there like I planned. U can see the empty pots where plants used to be before the landlord made me cut em

R

redlife215

20140913 100707
20140913 100656
20140913 100733
How much longer u think

R

redlife215

Thanks savana, that's what I was thinking 2 weeks tops, I can't believe she got done so quick. It's crazy that the headband is gonna be done before the masterkush. I ain't complaining the sooner I get to cut em the sooner I can stop stressing

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice looking plant homie// let her go as look as u can// that looks like it could go another month.

R

redlife215

Yeah I'm not pulling her till mid oct, I could have let my headband go longer too but I need some income and it had like a 30 60 10 clear cloudy amber percentage which isno what I wanted but fuck it she is one of many I'm pulling this year

R

redlife215

To be honest this is just my backyard grow that I haven't really been taking care of, I rarely fed it and had my gg watering it, I never really sprayed it with anything so it's my own fault that I have the caterpillars. I am just happy they all still look so good with the lack of care they received so if I loose a quick qp of hp from caterpillars I will still be happy with my overall pull. Thanks for the input tho cus my up north property just starTed getting em too and he has only been spraying wi th monterray or whatever it's called and I needed another tool for him to use

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Its crazy how well these plants will do with little to no care. Hope you have a good harvest

R

redlife215

I am pretty sure it is was the Jesus og(jtr pheno) that I stopped and snapped a pic of. I'mma update tom when the sun comes up of a whole bunch of mean shit. Alot of sours and kushs that are looking too sexy not to show off

Top Bottom