my Lil backyard bay area grow

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

What up what up, got a lil 6 planter going right now. Got 2 cannasuer east coast super sour diesel hazes, 1 og dom 707 headband, 1 white masterkush from ograskal,1 shoreline from hidden society genetics, and one sour lsd from bog. It's really been slacked on due to other more important grows but she's doing good enough to show pics. Fuckin caterpillars are coming in full force right now. First 2 are shoreline and last is the headband. Go eagles.
My lil backyard bay area grow
My lil backyard bay area grow
My lil backyard bay area grow 2
My lil backyard bay area grow 3

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

CG genetics are real nice I just finished up there GDP straight fire! Nice grow @redlife215

R

redlife215

The 2 phenos of the sssdh have 2 different smells. My favorite smells like the chocolate center in a tootsie roll pop.

R

redlife215

Thanks kolah, I'll get pics of the whole garden a d post em up in a lil bit and show u some pics of the tootsie roll pheno. Stay tuned

R

redlife215

Ok plant pic and the 2 small pics are the sssdh and the other pic is the sour lsd

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I have heard good things about CG sssdh should be some killer smoke!

R

redlife215

I'mma make sure to run this thread till harvest so don't go grabbing em just yet wait till we see how she matures. I got 2 more going up in Shasta county too so I'll have 4 different plants to show u guys. The headband is my favorite in the garden tho, has a mean fuEl og taste

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah the Grandoggy purps is my last seed run I'm just gonna stick to my clone only's for a while!

Myth

Myth

Yup. The cats are all over the bay this year bro. I have been spraying with BT for the past month alternating with Spinosad. Still see a little m'fer every once in a while, grab it with tweezers and crush the bastid.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Conserve SC will kill all them little evil bug's, an you can spray it in flower! It is a part A, an D spinosad 11.6% spinosad super concentrated not like Captain jacks or Monterey garden spray which is .05% spinosad!

Tuku

Tuku

You must have some chill neighbors! Done a great job turning that yard into a productive space. :)

Top Bottom