My lil SFV OG project...

• Thread starter medicaluser700
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medicaluser700

:hi:
I'm on the hunt for some great OG phenos here so I'm gonna share my progress with you all here at the farm since it wouldn't be possible without the farm thanks Logic and Swerve of course. So here we go 14 packs of cali connect seeds. 6 packs of the f3/f4? SFV, and 8 packs of the bx2. I'm hoping for around 75 females that I will then flower out so I can narrow it down to the keepers. I also have a pack of elites lemon larry beans I'm gonna throw in there too just to see what I can get. Don't worry I'm keeping them seperate. Everything will be labeled so I know what's what.
Started em in glasses of water after 24 hours pretty much all the f4s and bx2s have popped.

My lil sfv og project
Bx2tap
Sfvtap
J

jdubz206

woah bro! you'll find a keeper for sure and hopefully a straight knockout stunner :smiley_joint: can't wait to see what ya got, ya got me plugged into this one bro. good luck, this should be lots of fun!! peace. j

I

INDO247

nice and good luck! im sure its gonna be some fine smoke.

S

Swerve

nice man.. oh you will find a bunch of keepers in them there packs for sure...

J

jdubz206

yeah bro i was gonna say...the hard part will probably be keeping just a few lol :smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
good luck on your hunt buddy :passingjoint:

GTD

M

medicaluser700

Thanx for all the interest guys. Yah I hear ya it's gonna be hard to choose especially for me since I'm not very familiar with OG at all. I almost threw my bubba kush s1s I got from the farm in also, but I didn't want it to get too crazy! haha I'll save those for another day.

I'm thinking I could keep up to 20 for further narrowing down, but i'm shooting for around 10.

My plan is to veg them till they are showing preflowers 6-7 weeks? Cull the males. Take clones from all the ladies. Flower out the originals from seed and use a # to identify the original and her clones. That way I'll know what plants the clones came from and after they are done I can choose my keepers and make them moms. This is the first time I've done this. The flower area will be 6k with 6-9 per lamp.
^^^^^
What do you guys think about this method? Any advice?

darksideX

darksideX

hell yeah bro..soundz like a plan..thaz' og:)
all the best at huntin':character0053:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a good plan MU700. Just be very meticulous in your labeling to ensure accuracy. Take a few clones of each in case you lose some.
Oh, and send your choice males to me..lol.:D

Green grows to ya medicaluser. Best of luck on the project. I know it's gonna be a great show.

C

cway

Im sure you will find mulitple badass phenos... I found one dead on in 2 packs of the BX1.. I think your biggest problem will be choosing the final keeper ... ITll be like splitting cunt hairs... Prob have like 20 dead on OG phenos..

M

medicaluser700

Definetly gonna take a few clones of each highroller so I don't lose anything.

So pretty much everything has popped and gone into solo cups of coco. I have them in a veg area with a 400mh.
So far germination rates have been awesome. Threw 150 beans into cups of water and after 3 days only 4 haven't popped yet. I'm pretty sure they will though they r just a lil slower. I moved them to paper towels.
Looks like it should be about a 99% germination rate out of 150. That's damn good!
I'll throw some more pics up once they get established in their cups.

S

Swerve

yeah i have been ahving killer germ rates.. no crap here imvho...lol great job cant wait to see em alll. thanks for the support

darksideX

darksideX

can't wait to see some updates on ur 'little' project:)
..hope the og babs are all fine brah!

T

tophmaster

damn dude this is a project. your gonna have so many good ones to choose from dudes and ladies. its gonna be sad to get rid of so many good ones. if u need help gettin rid of the last few non keeps let me know bro lol

J

joebean91

Holy cow ! . That's gonna be hard to choose . Imagine how stoned you will be trying determine which is the best of 75 SFV OGkushs lol . K+

P

poedizzle

Whats going on with this?? Would LOVE to see some pics!! thanks
~POE~

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats sounds like some serious fun.. get some pics up!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I am subscribed for this journey!!!!!!!! MU700, maybe you should consider keeping a male for some home made x's..... Considering all the seeds your germn, you could just keep the best few males, freeze their pollen, and have it for future use(If you decide to make some seeds for any reason, to give to friends and what not, some good SFV BC2 pollen will do ya right!!). Good luck bro!!! Especially with selecting your mommy's!!!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
1 hell of a project med700. cant wait to see what u find.

Top Bottom