My lil SFV OG project...

• Thread starter medicaluser700
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medicaluser700

a journey it was finally nearing the finish line...

Sorry for not updating the thread or taking more pictures but the patients I grow with aren't ok with all that so I gotta respect their wishes. Things are back to normal though so I'm gonna share some of our results hope it helps some of the farmers out there.

I'll be back and let you guys know how it went in more detail and maybe even get some pics up of some of the killer phenos I found. Any questions fire away....

I started this project in May so it's been a mission.

I had close to 150 that I popped I think about 147 or so made it.

They were on the back burner and slowly vegging under a 400 mh for a long time so it took about 2 months till they showed me sex, however once I got them in the 6000W space and all spread out they showed sex real fast. I had about 60 males in the bunch and about 5 or 6 runts so I got rid of all those. Then I backed up/cloned all the sexy ladies by taking 3 clones off each lady.

So I ended up with 82 ladies from seed that I flowered to select from. Its looking like theres at least 20 keepers out of the bunch so I'm gonna really nitpick. But for now I'm being careful and giving almost all of them another chance at flower just to make sure I don't toss something special.

I had some seriously big nugs on some of em foot long colas thicker than pepsi cans. Cause of the time of year and serious crowding without enough airflow I ended up having to fight budrot starting around mid week 7 of flower. Didn't lose much though I bought extra dehueys. BIG THICK COLAS!

I'm in canna coco dripping using the whole line plus sweet.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Wow MU700 you sure have been busy from the sounds of things.. Sorry to hear that your patients didn't want you to post, but is it OK now??? I would love to see some pics on this one, an OG jungle for sure.. Glad your ok and thanks for the update.

darksideX

darksideX

yea..good to hear you are fine and safe..was wonderin' whaz goin' on with ur nice 'lil project..hope to see some of those og ladys at least..
keep the dank comin'..

Top Bottom