• Thread starter cheechchong1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

whats your favourite flavour

• hazey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cheesey

• all of the above rolled into one if so whatS SHE called?!?!

• Total voters
cheechchong1

cheechchong1

Hey guys im gonna start putting random pictures up here of my girls as they are developing as oftne as i can and ill get better with the lighting and picture quality with a little practice im sure well anyway heres some pics for now
first few are of my phantom cookies pheno n01 named as she went into flower first and i think she looks most cookies tell me if im wrong i do need educating on the fact anyway!!!

Phantom cook pic 2 day 27
Phantom 1 leaf
Phantom 1 day 27 middle bud pics
cheechchong1

cheechchong1

heres a couple early setting bud shots
first is the cougar piss pheno 2 at day 16

second is a little mid/lower side bud at day 28 - by day 60 shes gonna be a hefty golf ball i swear these things blow up later on

third is another shitty quality sorry but small corner of the room group shot with phenos 2 + 3 of the phantom a tangerine power at the top and the bottom of the humongous phantom no.1 is in the top right of the pic shes double the height or more than the "twins" 2 + 3
Cougar pheno 2 day 16
Dream n sour side bud day28 wait for explosion though
Phantom 2 at bottom 3 above 1 top right tangerine power middle top
Cougar pheno 2 day 16Dream n sour side bud day28 wait for explosion thoughPhantom 2 at bottom 3 above 1 top right tangerine power middle topCougar pheno 2 day 16Dream n sour side bud day28 wait for explosion thoughPhantom 2 at bottom 3 above 1 top right tangerine power middle top

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

thanks man just drooling over them at the minute really wishing my life away haha!!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Oh mate, coming along nicely! Will get you some LA in there soon to brother!

Decided what I'm running next too! Going to be a belter haha.

Get some niice pics of D & S man, and the big phantom now no more stretchy?

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

hey guys just a little update - everyones starting to show thc now, the tangerine power fem from sincity is doing amazing, she has this orange candy smell like them chewy tango bars u can get, absolutely makin my mouth water!! the big tall phantom cookies is smelling like a mixture of kush and skittles the other phantoms smell similar but weaker... one cougar piss looks a little over fed so i flushed her today with 5.8/enzyme/mycos she does however reek the most of any the cougars smelling like a mixture of pissy knickers/nappy and lime if u can imaginethat!! the other cougars smell very simialr to the cheese as the moment very sugary sweetm i no the cheese does not finish how she smells at the moment though she goes through a good 2 or 3 smell changes before settling into the really deep cheesey smell we r accustomed to round these parts so im thinkin its early days to decide on these cougars, i have a clear winner on the tangerine dreams 2 are really indica looking and havent stretched a lot and dont smell all that much just yet, the third smells like a box of oranges when u rub the stem, the buds look very sativa as do the leaves she is gonna take a little longer im sure but hey thats no problem right :)
i put in a coupe pics of some dream n sour cuttings i helped pot up yesterday they were definatly ready to stretch their legs anyway! they were place in their frist pots 14 days ago i topped them all at day 10, they have been fed canna a + b @ 1 ml per litre, plant magic cal/mag @ 1ml per liter and multizyme @1 ml per liter, they had 9 waterings over the 14 days starting at 50ml per watering upto 150 ml they can take alot more but really do not need it.

heres some pics anyway feel free to ask me anything if you want :)
Cheese nice n spread out as always
Cougarpiss
Dream n sour   candy haze pheno
Little dream n sour before transplant to 3 gallon
Lovely thick roots of her for 14 days veg
Mid pot up mix of both DnS phenos
Phantom cookies inside structure lookin strong
Shes lost her pants
Tangerine power

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

hey guys just a little update - everyones starting to show thc now, the tangerine power fem from sincity is doing amazing, she has this orange candy smell like them chewy tango bars u can get, absolutely makin my mouth water!! the big tall phantom cookies is smelling like a mixture of kush and skittles the other phantoms smell similar but weaker... one cougar piss looks a little over fed so i flushed her today with 5.8/enzyme/mycos she does however reek the most of any the cougars smelling like a mixture of pissy knickers/nappy and lime if u can imaginethat!! the other cougars smell very simialr to the cheese as the moment very sugary sweetm i no the cheese does not finish how she smells at the moment though she goes through a good 2 or 3 smell changes before settling into the really deep cheesey smell we r accustomed to round these parts so im thinkin its early days to decide on these cougars, i have a clear winner on the tangerine dreams 2 are really indica looking and havent stretched a lot and dont smell all that much just yet, the third smells like a box of oranges when u rub the stem, the buds look very sativa as do the leaves she is gonna take a little longer im sure but hey thats no problem right :)
i put in a coupe pics of some dream n sour cuttings i helped pot up yesterday they were definatly ready to stretch their legs anyway! they were place in their frist pots 14 days ago i topped them all at day 10, they have been fed canna a + b @ 1 ml per litre, plant magic cal/mag @ 1ml per liter and multizyme @1 ml per liter, they had 9 waterings over the 14 days starting at 50ml per watering upto 150 ml they can take alot more but really do not need it.

heres some pics anyway feel free to ask me anything if you want :)View attachment 347821View attachment 347823View attachment 347824View attachment 347825View attachment 347826View attachment 347827View attachment 347828View attachment 347829View attachment 347830View attachment 347821View attachment 347823View attachment 347824View attachment 347825View attachment 347826View attachment 347827View attachment 347828View attachment 347829View attachment 347830

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Haha Yes pal, yes!

The TD should be epic. Its that skittle shit you want.

Good pics man, looking sexy. Christmas / New Year is going to be a goodn this year haha.

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

thanks guys, and its all about the drying out period between waterings i believe pal @mr.7thson those ones started life in house and garden coco fed with cal mag and enzyme first then added a n b at 1ml ofeach per liter so far- extreme growth ahead anyway now they blow up once potted and explode in flower such an easy one for the quality and yield she produces :)

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Ya,I never ran coco all the way,just used it during seed stage:coco,ewc and actually a little perlite also.I still got a huge brick in my shed I wona use and I do like the smell and texture etc.Was gonna try the cn17 but I haven't used anything from Botanicare for a long time.

Top Bottom