My Little Van Down By The River.....

• Thread starter starr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

My little van is 4' x 16' big I have 6k watts in the ole conversion. Right now I have an unknown sativa from TRC and a Hindu Skunk, next week Im adding Chemdog #4 and Phantom Cookies
My little van down by the river
My little van down by the river 2
. Thanks for checking out my first ever grow thread.
My little van down by the river 3

starr

starr

Thank you!

As far as my substrate goes Im using a mix of 30kg of roots coco coir bricks, two bags of batch 16 moonshine mix, two bags of alaskan forest humus, 4 bags of large growstone.

and my nutes:

DSCN6680

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
May I ask why you're using coconut milk? I cannot recommend it, too high in fats and doesn't have the goodies in it that coconut water has in it. The FNB is very easy to work with. Be sure to alternate the sugars you're using (since I see two forms there). :)

starr

starr

Sure,

Coconut Milk is extremely high in cytokinin coconut water isnt, depending on the brand of coconut water it can be rather high in sodium, the coconut milk contains 20 different amino acids in higher concentration than coconut water, also the fats act very much the same as neem oil or fish oil in the way they smother root born pests its also an anti-septic it helps ward off pythium rot root root etc.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

funny with the southern cross as your logo i thought you were another aussie but welcome anyway

starr

starr

Yes maam however i won't be using it after this grow. I finally saved up enough fun tickets too triple my grow size I've now got 6 4x8 tents so I decided too switch everything over to 3x6 raised beds with blumats and using coconut milk would clog the hoses instantly.

Question for ya seseamaiden. I got into a debate after buying 3x6 beds instead of 4x8 beds for the tents. The problem was the 4x8 beds would be pushing out on the sides of the tent almost two inches. After purchasing 8 nanolux De fixtures I'm not sure I wanna fool with the integrity of my boxes, maybe that's crazy. Also both beds hold 150 gallons of media the 3x6 is 14" tall and the 4x8 is 12" tall. I honestly can't see any difference at all. Am I wrong? Should I just build my own custom beds to fit the tents too size?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go with what fits. I don't do 4' across because I can't reach that far. If the volume is the same, then if it were me I'd be going for the 3x's.

Top Bottom