My Little Van Down By The River.....

• Thread starter starr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

Hindu Skunk got pulled! This plant was a blast too grow just filled up 4 4x8 boxes with this beauty.

DSCN7409

DSCN7412

and here is a couple other plants I found recently searching through some old seeds its a ortega x bc roadkill it makes truly idiotic sized colas and density. The buzz from the first round of these girls ended up over the fucking moon. Smell is hard too believe if your use too the diesel fruitier lighter smells of today. The problem is budrot these three so far have seen to be the most resistant so Im giving em one last time too see how they do this round, if there is no rot then into a 4x8.

DSCN7440

DSCN7443

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

What rate are you using the Coconut sugar? From what Chris from Hydroponic Research told me, the +Life has a microbe feed in it, but I've been adding a bit of molasses anyway. Never heard of using coconut sugar.

D

dociron

Sure,

Coconut Milk is extremely high in cytokinin coconut water isnt, depending on the brand of coconut water it can be rather high in sodium, the coconut milk contains 20 different amino acids in higher concentration than coconut water, also the fats act very much the same as neem oil or fish oil in the way they smother root born pests its also an anti-septic it helps ward off pythium rot root root etc.
I'm sorry, but, At what rate is this used??

starr

starr

Thank you putembk.

Heya celticEBE in a 30 gallon rez i add it till ive added 50 ppm on a .5 conversion rate. Sooo not much comparable too adding molasses. Chris is great im switching completely too veg+bloom now. You can compare coconut sugar to molasses. I always thought b vitamins helped but after reading a thread from cap i no longer beleive that. But i like the cocnut sugar cause its a very balanced source of three major sugar groups with a little bump in iron mag etc but not as much as molasses. Im running side by side 4x8 boxes one using just veg+bloom and the other with v+b and +size. I actually think the straight v+b is doingmolasses.V+B blumats grow beds and de lights are where its at. Wow sorry for the ramble.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thank you putembk.

Heya celticEBE in a 30 gallon rez i add it till ive added 50 ppm on a .5 conversion rate. Sooo not much comparable too adding molasses. Chris is great im switching completely too veg+bloom now. You can compare coconut sugar to molasses. I always thought b vitamins helped but after reading a thread from cap i no longer beleive that. But i like the cocnut sugar cause its a very balanced source of three major sugar groups with a little bump in iron mag etc but not as much as molasses. Im running side by side 4x8 boxes one using just veg+bloom and the other with v+b and +size. I actually think the straight v+b is doingmolasses.V+B blumats grow beds and de lights are where its at. Wow sorry for the ramble.

Yeah, Chris rocks. I've been on V+B for a little over a year now and LOVE it. I am using a 75% tap 25% dirty mix right now, and everything is on point. Thanks for the info about the sugar.

starr

starr

Actually you posted alot of stuff that convinced me too try v+b im using the hd right now after reading your stuff and ill eagle. I had trouble a tad with the dirty formula. But from the first watering with the hd i knew it was gunna be my new jam. Thanks for postin all the info.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Actually you posted alot of stuff that convinced me too try v+b im using the hd right now after reading your stuff and ill eagle. I had trouble a tad with the dirty formula. But from the first watering with the hd i knew it was gunna be my new jam. Thanks for postin all the info.
No problem starr. I will eventually switch to the HD. I still have about 25 lbs of tap left and need to get more dirty to mix in with it. Yeah....ill eagles posts got my attention, so I got enough to do a run. That run sold me and I drove down to San Diego and picked up 75 lbs. I can't say enough about the quality, not to mention the ease of V+B.

starr

starr

Kinda bummed ended up with bud rot on one of the ortegabcroadkill and mildew on the other two. Sooooo I started some (Chemdog 91 x ubc chemo) x (white x cherry hashplant)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Kinda bummed ended up with bud rot on one of the ortegabcroadkill and mildew on the other two. Sooooo I started some (Chemdog 91 x ubc chemo) x (white x cherry hashplant)
Makes about cry huh man. I've lost a big chunk of a harvest to bud rot. Airflow air flow and more air for those fatty nuggz

starr

starr

Yea i added new 1 hp 18" fans to the boxes. I started off with over 300 of the ortega bcroadkill seeds but after 9 years only about 50 popped got about 30 females and half of those ended up with bud rot. Colas were too large and tight. Kinda reminds me of ssh. What id give for a good chem right now....

starr

starr

(Chemdog 91 x ubc chemo) x (white x cherry hashplant)

@Dirty White Boy@finger trap

O.P.C. genetics the mighty manitou maniacs...

Top Bottom