My Male is Spewing

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
make sure your not TOTALY zipping that baggie up it will cause MOISTURE/CONDENSATION in there and you dont want that unless your looking for some off yellow paste,

On the Money Jaws!
I kept the bag open and still got condensation in the bag already.
So, I Scraped that idea..
and Put another branch in a cup and wax paper under the Pods, like the photo you showed :)

Thanks again for all your help Bro!

JAWS

JAWS

hello KEN;)
no problem my friend and like i said there are many ways to do this process you just need to find one that fits your style......i like the whole plant thump and branch cutting at the proper time...
enjoy:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hello KEN;)
no problem my friend and like i said there are many ways to do this process you just need to find one that fits your style......i like the whole plant thump and branch cutting at the proper time...
enjoy:)
Storing extra pollen for later? got a suggestion? Thanks for the info!

JAWS

JAWS

best thing would be to make sure your pollen is dry once thats done put it into an air-tight container then seal-mael that up and place in the frezzzzer, and if want you can also put the sealed container after its been seal a mealed into something light proff just for extra protection....
peace:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
waynes world!

If your gonna spew, Spew into this. :D LOL Party On Baba! Love waynes world.

I got some in the cup ;)
Pollen

The Paper bag with the wax paper on the bottom worked best.
The branches I had in cups and rockwool gave up a little though..
I cleaned every thing up and put a couple more branches in the paper bag...I just want little more ;)
The rest of the male went in a bigblack garbage bag and in the trash trailer

The pollen seems pretty dry But Im gonna leave the lid loose for a bit.

Thanks again Jaws. and everyone that replied! :)

vaporedout

vaporedout

kewl lil process there, ill have to remember this thread once i get into breeding, hey a lil tip. i read that foil on the bottom like that is good for bugs that hang out on the undersides of your leaves. example..... mites

JAWS

JAWS

hey KEN:)
not sure how old your above post is but if i were you id dump that out on your WAX papper and REMOVE ALL POLLEN pieces then put the WAX PAPPER in a dark area for a couple hours then store in frig, remember those pod pieces are still wet and your pollen will stik to them and make your batch clump up on you and you dont want that to be happening......the pollen will suck the moisture out of those left over pod pieces...
peace:D

good job though my friend!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Bro :)
In another week or so...im gonna do that :)
gonna hit a branch of Bubba kush again...(back Cross?)
and a couple brances of the Bubba Gold phenos too. :D

Luni

Luni

Roll up a newspaper like a long funnel. Fold over small end over and stick it over the male branch and shake the pollen out into bag. Pull off bag, flatten, fold large end mail to a friend. He then sticks it over a branch / Kola and shake the pollen onto it. You can pollenate 1 female with multiple males this way

deep buddy

deep buddy

hey ken have a few dif methods i like to use. the cd bundle case works great but i usually just use a disposable tuperware type thingy.
first i prefer to either do whole plant freak orgys. or cut branches 8-14 in long i put these in some cups of water on either wax or a good solid shiny paper plate line bootom and not seal but cover if they are as ready as the one you pic'd youll have piles of pollen in 12 to 48 hours.
Storing extra pollen for later? got a suggestion? Thanks for the info!
as for storage of pollen as dry as possible in amber jars if you have em in the fridge for 6 mo's plus easy. longer storage gets dicey ive never frozen only the fridge. but it will stay good for awhile just jarred up proper. hope that helps someone.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have another male Spewing...lol...Woke up this morning and saw this

Purple Berry BX
PBmalespewing

Got some branches in a paperbag now.
Gonna make a doubleBX with this purple stud

this is him a couple days ago
Malepbbxsmaller

Thats some Good pollen right there

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have another male Spewing...lol...Woke up this morning and saw this

Purple Berry BX
View attachment 221891

Got some branches in a paperbag now.
Gonna make a doubleBX with this purple stud

this is him a couple days ago
View attachment 221894

Thats some Good pollen right there

That's a male flower, in case your were wondering. ;)

Looking good, brother.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Was this a planned preg?

LOL...No one is Preggers yet..:D

The Purpleberry females are in veg outside... Gonna have to wait till late august to do the deed. ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
But I do have seeds from the Male in the OP :D
I think they will be done soon...I will go see if I can get a macroshot ;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

jaws is on point. hes said everything that i wouldve said and then some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom