My Mountain Tree House Grow

• Thread starter derkaderk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Looking good man. I'm looking at the mountains towards you and man those thunder clouds look crazy. Stay safe man.

derkaderk

derkaderk

The girls are getting heavy....got some floppy colas at the moment. I need to tie them up before we the get rain they are predicting hits. Plus I don't think they can go another month without breaking branches or touching the ground.

Here are a few shots from just now.

0914150952a

0914150953a

Getting some color...
0914150953c
my best true og cross early flower still.

Loran's Lou Weed (pacific aire x dj2)

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hows things in the mtns man? Im down here in north county. Lately ive been thankin the weed gods i dont grow OD. Harsh rain storms and gnarly hot days lately. Hows the weather up your way?

derkaderk

derkaderk

Getting cool at night now down to the mid50's. Still warm during the day low 80's, high 70's. Currently mid 60's but dropping. The rain up here was torrential at times. High winds...looks like we are set to get another round early next week too. I need to decide my remedy quickly. I'm contemplating making a temporary hoop house with pvc, or I also have a huge plant cover 10'x30' i could use that as a wind and rain break. I'll probably just go but another couple trellis nets.

I am curious though....I'm wondering if/when the El Nino moisture will hit...I will have plants running till late November/early December, that's why I'm considering the hoop house.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I seen this guy had racks built around his OD plants with clear pond liner rolled up on one side. When it rained hed roll ot over his plants, then when rain was gone, just roll it back off.

Just an idea. No worries man, positive vibes to the grow. Hope you got BT spray. i just had to toss a couple ozs a couple weeks ago due to caterpillars. Moth eggs. Same shit you had. I picked up a small bottle for like 12 bucks at my local store.

Top Bottom