• Tagged users None

one month old, feed now ? Or wait ?

• You have NO idea what your doing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

T5s are great for veg if your worried about heat and probably unbeatable for propagation,I like to use a combination,t5 in the beginning and MH in the second half to toughen them up and prepare them for the flower room but alot of folks use t5 all the way through veg with stellar results.I never understood trying to flower under them though,an 8 bulb t5 badboy uses 2.5 amps @240v and 5 amps @120v and thats pretty much what a 600 uses energy wise and the 600 has a better footprint and penetration to boot,no comparing the two in flower.

Reactions: mal
juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Sorry SJ. Had to get back to work. I don't have a clue how to put a link up, I am not too good with computers. But I just went to search forums and put in dirtywhiteboy and it will be under dirty little box. He has the quantum badboy which is the exact same light I use for vegging.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Dont listen to that guy lol. The output of a T5 in no way compares to even a 400watt MH. Let alone 1kw...
The height in plants can vary so much between strains, to go by myne vs yours is childish.
They look great to me and you should definitly start them on a feeding regemen.

T5 for propagation, MH for vegetation, HPS for budding. Thats 101 right there.
thats your 101 not mine ;)

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

The fact that you say a t5 doesn't compare to a mh tells me that you have never used one.

Cute.
Show me any datasheet that shows the output watt for watt on any T5 bulb is better than any MH bulb. The only advantage it has is temp. The light penetration doesn't compare, and the growth doesn't compare.

If anything your quip says you've never used MH.

I've never pulled more than ounces per plant off sole florescent. Just not worth the time in. MHO though so who cares right? Its your time bro.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Cute.
Show me any datasheet that shows the output watt for watt on any T5 bulb is better than any MH bulb. The only advantage it has is temp. The light penetration doesn't compare, and the growth doesn't compare.

I've never pulled more than ounces per plant off sole florescent. Just not worth the time in. MHO though so who cares right? Its your time bro.

you are right obv m8 but were all here to learn i use gavita's my self best there is i think :) good points panda

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Cute.

Maybe I wasn't exactly clear. I said I switched to a t5 and would never go back to a MH. What I didn't explain is that I am growing in a small area, and I started out using a 400w MH and then switched to a 4' 8bulb ho t5 light. I like the t5 way better, thats just me. You use whatever you like. It's your time BRO!

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Hay that pic of yours lol that your set up? DR240W i take it lol i have the same tent as well for my flowering i run 3 400w air cooled hoods in mine what are you running for your lights two 600w? i just like to look at the way other guys set up there tents helps out for some things lol

obv you dont read two clearly you ve been on my thread and commented on my tent yet your wrong on another thread its a dr300w secret jardin and no its 2 x 1150watt gavita pro mate research em.

squiggly

squiggly

Flavor.

Calm yourself dude, why you getting all uppity in the mans grow journal? I've honestly never seen this before.

For me, personally, secret jardin are the only dudes in the market who produce a consistently light-tight enclosure. Model after model of other brands come by me and they just don't stand up to comparison.

Is it the most complex and advanced construction ever? No

Are they a bit pricey? Yes--but sometimes being the best allows you that luxury.

Is this the forum for having this discussion? Definitely not.

Sorry kyle.

/hijack off

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

no harm lads his new to the farm if ya want to start a thread bro go to the section you want and it should have start new thread in the left hand side flavour and yeah the secret jardins are quite good could do with being more stable :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Yea one more time bud still new to this place and commented on this one before i even new there were other threads. And take in some of your own words research secret jarden and you well see you just like a lot of guys to much money and no clue what you getting. Some hydro shop rape you telling you that it a new tent maybe to you it is but it old and cheap and you probably pay way to much for it like them lights.

only just spotted this flavour 1. you dont have a grow journal 2. you keep banging on about secret jardin its a pissin tent lad if ya that arsed go out and get one and post ya pics of ya master tent :) and fyi i did nt pay for my tent a pal hooked me up and the lights so what i paid asking price you just stick to your t5's and ya 400 watt haha thats if you have that that is now if ya want to keep running ya mouth find somewhere else to do it peace :)

p.s on here you state you run 3 400watt aircooled hoods but on another post you state that your looking to buy aircooled hoods ??

Top Bottom