My new grow room as a beginner

• Thread starter dezahp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dezahp

dezahp

Is it barney farms runtz?

Honestly I'm not sure. I got all of my clones from a friend who got it from someone else. Even all of my gelatos I feel like are not the same since there's some that are growing a lot differently

dezahp

dezahp

Does that look clear or milky to you guys? Tried taking the best pics I could. I think I will start flushing after my next feed on Tuesday.

PXL 20210315 062020158
PXL 20210315 061945507
PXL 20210315 061942991
PXL 20210315 061828973
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Does that look clear or milky to you guys? Tried taking the best pics I could. I think I will start flushing after my next feed on Tuesday.
Start flushing now that shit will be good ! Hard to tell from pics but looks like cloudy n looks like a little amber also.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

It is sorta hard to tell, id go another 5-7 days and check them. Dont see much amber if any at all is my problem.

dezahp

dezahp

Thanks for the feedback! I actually don't think I want to wait to flush until I see amber so I will probably start my flush now as I just did most likely my last nute feed today. I want to flush when it is cloudy/milky so then 10-12 days later after my flush I'm thinking it will be in between cloudy and amber, rather than waiting to flush when I see amber and then it being full on amber when I'm harvesting.

dezahp

dezahp

I returned the pos magnifying glass and telescope I bought from Amazon and the hydro store. I bought one of those endoscopes that connects to your phone or pc and has a flashlight. It took me a while to mess around with it to get it to look good but it works pretty good. Just gotta be super steady when you take pics.

2021 03 17 23 30 22 39
2021 03 17 23 32 26 21
2021 03 17 23 32 29 99
2021 03 17 23 32 44 23
2021 03 17 23 33 33 85
2021 03 17 23 34 01 83
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Ahhhh I see what youre saying. I agree, the longer you go the more she will show you

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Nice job. When you think it's finished, wait a week. Let the plant cannibals itself for food while ya flush. You'll be rewarded with clean, Nice burning bud.

dezahp

dezahp

Chopping tomorrow night. Week 9 harvest. Half gelatos and half runtz. Found spots of PM 4-5 days ago(mainly the runtz) and sprayed them with PureCrop1. Looks to be good now and should be fine until until harvest and drying is complete. I don't know if this is true or not but my brother's friend said that runtz are a lot more prone to PM. I accidentally broke 2 small nugs off a few days ago so I'm doing a paper bag dry so I can taste them soon.

PXL 20210401 100710674
PXL 20210401 100810788
PXL 20210401 100836123
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Chopping tomorrow night. Week 9 harvest. Half gelatos and half runtz. Found spots of PM 4-5 days ago(mainly the runtz) and sprayed them with PureCrop1. Looks to be good now and should be fine until until harvest and drying is complete. I don't know if this is true or not but my brother's friend said that runtz are a lot more prone to PM. I accidentally broke 2 small nugs off a few days ago so I'm doing a paper bag dry so I can taste them soon.
They look like they have 10 days-2 weeks left. They're darkening up nicely, but haven't started cannabilizing yet.
The one mistake I've made more than once was chopping too early, although once was due to a move.
I take my plants down right before they think the 1st freeze is coming.
Maybe you know this strain very well, and you don't like your bud too potent? Everyone likes their bud different.
I just wanna see as much sugars taken from the leaves before I chop.
They say "when you think they're ready, wait a week. They still look like they can harden up a bunch, and really pack it on.

Have you been growing this strain a while.
Well, here's a pic of one of mine, and I still waited a week from this
This strain was great smoke, but the trim sucked. I had 4 strains going in this flower room. I turned most of this strain to wax.
I HATE trimming!
20170413 102802

dezahp

dezahp

They look like they have 10 days-2 weeks left. They're darkening up nicely, but haven't started cannabilizing yet.

Have you been growing this strain a while.

I want to wait a little longer but unfortunately can't. I have pink runtz teens that my friend vegged for me and I have to take them from him this weekend. This is my very first grow. I will say that I don't believe these genes/plants were very strong. I don't know if it's the strain or if it's the clones but I'm thinking probably not strong genes/cuttings. I had trouble with them in veg and had to extend my veg by at least 2 weeks so I'm just relieved to get something and got rid of them and start my new next batch. This batch and clones were so much work and stress so I can't wait to get rid of them and start fresh with better plants.

Last edited:
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
well, i plan on accidently breaking a bud or so off to taste - if mine make it that far... lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I want to wait a little longer but unfortunately can't. I have pink runtz teens that my friend vegged for me and I have to take them from him this weekend. This is my very first grow. I will say that I don't believe these genes/plants were very strong. I don't know if it's the strain or if it's the clones but I'm thinking probably not strong genes/cuttings. I had trouble with them in veg and had to extend my veg by at least 2 weeks so I'm just relieved to get something and got rid of them and start my new next batch. This batch and clones were so much work and stress so I can't wait to get rid of them and start fresh with better plants.
Do yourself a favor. Clear trichs won't get ya high.Zoom in as much as ya can, and get a pic of the trichs about midway down the plant.
If they are still clear, or mostly clear, you'll be very disappointed. All that time, and no effect would be a loss of time, and $, however still a great learning experience.
Ya want to shoot for mostly cloudy trichs, with some amber. If ya like the narcotic effect, go more amber, if you like a mire creative, speedy high, you want cloudy. You may already know?
I'd even get other's opinions, as I'm colorblind, and never wanted to waste all the time, and $.
I'd also start dropping the light 15 min every 3 days, or so during flush, drop the temps to 60's, or less.
When the plant starts getting less light, they pump up the hormones that will help them finish.
To make room for new plants while the flowering plants haven't finished...well think about it.
I'd rather take some clones off the vegging plants, let these finish, veg em for 2 weeks. This way you'll have killer bud, and would only have a week, or 2 down time.
JUST SUGGESTIONS! Get a look at the trichs! Super important

dezahp

dezahp

Yea i did take a look at the trichs about a week or two ago. They were mostly starting cloudy. I'll see if I can take another pic of them later today

dezahp

dezahp

Took some more pics of a few mid/lower nugs that I accidentally broke off at least a week ago. Definitely have some trichomes showing amber so the trichs on the girls should be even more developed than these. I definitely don't want a lot of amber and don't want a super body high. I actually think I got the trich colors pretty much where I want it

2021 04 01 21 09 05 68
2021 04 01 21 10 57 49
2021 04 01 21 12 01 92
2021 04 01 21 12 32 30
2021 04 01 21 13 47 92
dezahp

dezahp

Feels ready enough, time for a taste test?! Lol I think so 😁 I love the smell of cookies. I just ordered a Firefly 2+ vape only if it was here already...

PXL 20210402 043551627
Last edited:
Reactions: Seb
dezahp

dezahp

Wooo my back hurts. Pulled a lot of work tonight. Chopped and hung all of the girls. Cleaned the room and threw all the pots and etc outside for later cleaning. Almost forgot to put back in the dehuey and set it to 45%. Man this is hard work lol hope it pays off. Shower time and gonna try the small nugs I broke off previously for some extra good sleep 😁

PXL 20210403 0944015112
SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice haul, these pic's help me "see" the technique used and I can learn from that. Thanks for the view. My bagseed grow is almost ready to flip to 12/12. Still no dehuey or A/C Infinity 6" but I am ready to purchase the fan, need advise on a decent de-huey as I am on the Texas coast. This is my runt at 36 days veg.

20210331 203254

Latest posts

Top Bottom