My New Light Setup Is Here!

• Thread starter HugzAndNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HugzAndNuggz

got some goodies in the mail beginning of this week.... pacific light concepts cxp 250's and cxp 420's

so i usually run about 4k (i have 5k hanging but its for my 10-11 weekers i had) in flower at all times in a small grow so i decided to go led i enough pacific light concepts cxp 250's full spectrum to cover 3k watt well little over but that for some experimenting :)
so itll be 3x cxp 250's over each 4x4 stall
so 750w plc to replace each 1000w hps
i got a couple extra just in case the 750w dont do what i can do with a 1000w so if it comes down to it i can drop 1000w of plc over each 4x4.. i mean watt for watt when it comes down to it should be able to replace a 1k easy with another 1k
i got 2 cxp 420's for veg to replace my 2 600 watt MH
still gonna be using my t5's until i see how these are gonna do maybe i can get something to replace my 8 bulbers and 4 bulbers
soon as my last of my flower room comes down ill be doing a bit of construction get these guys hung and some old stuff cleared out.. maybe get some before and after pics..
My new light setup is here
My new light setup is here 2
My new light setup is here 3
My new light setup is here 4

sixstring

sixstring

i know you said you have some plants to get down and construction to do,but i just wanna ask how this is going lol.

H

HugzAndNuggz

i have about 2 weeks left on my flower (little before or after christmas its scheduled for day of christmas) after that ill start the tear down and rebuild a few things.. im ancy lol.. ready to get some plants back in there ( got a clone needless to say it had russet mites so instead of fighting it i chopped it all so it wouldnt move further atleast not from me) but it works out i wanna do a little construction and maybe a little side project for myself

after plants come down im gonna build 3 open face stalls each will be about 4.5x4.5 each stall will house 3 cxp 250's i wanna kinda utilize as much light from these as possible so im thinking that will work
then im rebuilding my drying room making it a little bigger and adding a small 3x3 room that is sectioned off from flower that ill be hanging one cxp 250 just to mess around with a little personal seed cropping so next time i ever have to chop shit down i could potentially have w/e strains in a seed form ill have to hunt but who knows might have some magic in there
i probably wont take pictures of before construction but ill will forsure take pictures of after and share them with you.. im hoping about first week of jan. ill have plants in veg

Top Bottom