My new outlet

• Thread starter Aladeen OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

What's up guys. I've been around for a few years on different sites, was on this one back in 2010 when Cali connect was still here and all. Anyways, moved back to MI from colorado, and just plan to grow for my wife and I to keep us medicated. With her being from OR/WA and me colorado, we are some snobs ;-p

Always changing my set ups. Winter I run 8k on a 4k flip flop, my main priority is quality. While I would have no problem getting .5 GPW, I do look at how to efficiently use space, and tend to see .8-1.1 GPW. I see so many people with waste light and space in between plants that don't even have growth for the penetration to be used, so I try and make due with the space given and give it my best!

Summer time sucks for me so I just do a run or two indoor.... Just the head stash smoke to get me through to colder temps and easier environments.

I grow in coco, using canna nutes, tons of supplements and teas... Tons of Aminos.

Anyhoo here is my makeshift run, recycled and flowered some moms, tossed in some extra clones, getting to almost get the show on the road. Currently at day 27 and everything is looking killer. Fed daily at 1.5-1.7 ec, ph at 5.8 on the dot. Temps day 75-79 night 65-67, RH is perfect around 40-60%
Room set up for summer runs, current photos
My new outlet

My new outlet 3

Proprietary kush (purple afghan x bubba) x grape ape
My new outlet 2

The woman loves her tang haze
My new outlet 4

Some glue in there just for good measure
My new outlet 5

Always open to tips and advice! I know I'm just a little fry compared to some of you guys, but I'm on a strict "quality" diet. Lmao. Thanks for checking it out!

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm and Welcome to th Mittin been here my whole life myself, Nice gear you have going on enjoy your stay:)

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Thanks man! Yeah from here myself just left for a little bit... Met my love and just trying to settle down! Sold our house in Colorado, with the profit I was able to pay cash for my newer bigger home. Market is crazy right now! Anyways.

I never really can keep myself up to date on my moms and mom list, lol. I collected and collected for years then just stopped. I've been havin the habit of getting 2-3 solid runs in w a strain I want, right into 3 quart jars for the stash, and on to the next strain. I'll try and make some seed with a strain before I toss it, just in case down the line I want to find that flavor again. More or less just plan a couple runs ahead and deal with it from there
Current list
Gsc
Gg4
TK
Sfv og
Snoop dogg og
98 bubba
Proprietary kush
Blue dream
Crime wave
Great white shark (original pheno pack selection)
Chem urkle 2 from top dawg.
Original Alaskan thunderfuck (about to get trashed, last run w her and jars will be full :-p
Thanks

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks man! Yeah from here myself just left for a little bit... Met my love and just trying to settle down! Sold our house in Colorado, with the profit I was able to pay cash for my newer bigger home. Market is crazy right now! Anyways.

I never really can keep myself up to date on my moms and mom list, lol. I collected and collected for years then just stopped. I've been havin the habit of getting 2-3 solid runs in w a strain I want, right into 3 quart jars for the stash, and on to the next strain. I'll try and make some seed with a strain before I toss it, just in case down the line I want to find that flavor again. More or less just plan a couple runs ahead and deal with it from there
Current list
Gsc
Gg4
TK
Sfv og
Snoop dogg og
98 bubba
Proprietary kush
Blue dream
Crime wave
Great white shark (original pheno pack selection)
Chem urkle 2 from top dawg.
Original Alaskan thunderfuck (about to get trashed, last run w her and jars will be full :p
Thanks

Thanks some nice gear you have going on:wideyed: I am currently running the FPOG and a few Yeti BX2's myself...

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Thanks guys! Haha @Capulator yeah I won lie we smoke quite a bit, I grit my teeth when I say it but I'm fuckin addicted to growing. I love giving away herb to people in need too, so it all works out in the long run. Been dying to try some of your bennies, hopefully I can work some out and get some in my hands soon!

@Gamrstwin36 thanks man yeah it's just the cuts rocking at the moment. Appreciate the kind words

neverbreak

neverbreak

welcome bro! that's gotta be a pound a week habit u n yer lady have there lol.

with an intro n lineup like that, i look forward to good things comin from ya! keep it real homie.

neverbreak

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i found the scariest web today! i was watering and looking down at the plant (was Triangle) and saw a web. i was instantly devastated thinking mites.....
so i look a little closer trying to see if i could find any, and i look a little closer at the web, which is like a funnel securing two leafs of a single fan together, and it was a fucking SPIDER web! i know they are cool for grows and all, but until i find this fucker and know hes not a poisonous one im on alert. lmao. i wish i would have taken pictures but it was an "in the moment" kind of thing, but im sure hes still in there, i'll keep an eye out

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Technically speaking, all spiders are venomous because that's how they kill and digest their prey. That doesn't mean they can hurt you, though. Funnel web.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

but venomous to us??? maybe on a small scale, but yeah the funnel web, only a couple little fuckers spin those.... and i know a few are NOT friendly. lol

speaking of spiders i know they are known for being a predatory species, but would they still like "defecate" all over your nug??? i dont know how spiders work haha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think they're like many other predators and keep their shit tight, so to speak, but don't hold me to it.

I find many rolled and webbed up leaves on my OD girls, I generally just leave them. They're gone by the end of the season, or sometimes I'll find a egg packet with the spiderlings all hatched and gone. Gone with the wind. Fly! Little spiderlings, fly!

burn4me

burn4me

What a list! Awesome looking well used space. Welcome and look forward to seeing some action

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

thanks for the kind words man! yeah its taken me a bit to get all that i wanted, but i feel i have all the flavors and effects im shooting for, so its hard to let em go once the jars are full. haha.
I keep throwing the idea around in my head to just bite the bullet and get the mini split already. i was going to wait a little bit or until an upgrade, but if i do it now i have enough vegging i can do at least 3/3 on a flip, but getting back to full 4K rooms would be ideal..... time will tell... and the deals around... anyone know any good deal sites on something with a little quality? i have no problem with assembly/installation.

Trich king

Trich king

Welcome & look forward to seeing some good shows with all them mommas! Welcome to the mitten, been here my whole life & love it, especially now we can medicate!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

thanks! yeah I cant lie I love home! i left about ten years back to colorado, when my part of town was going to the gutter. economy, crime... i felt like i lived in compton... SO GLAD i got out of our house when we did, i can safely say i was one of the VERY few who didnt lose our ass here... our house now is still not worth shit, but we got it for "shit" anyways, so got to put a good bit into some fun and upgrades... my wife was so pissed when i pulled up in my truck with a pinball machine and mortal kombat 3, the full stand up versions. lol!

Top Bottom